chapter -14

Mature content ahead 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

********************

Vegas's POV

(2 days later In the Morning)

I woke up.  I extended my hand in search for Pete but he was not there... Not again....What the hell!!! It's been two days since Pete and I spend time together it's all because that little brat!!! Will Pete not love me more? No this can't keep going.... I got up and went down after getting freshen up...  I saw Macao, Sin and Nop having breakfast... And Nop is trying to feed that brat... But that brat won't eat... He formed his face into a pout... I know what going to happen.... And then he started crying more like yelling.... Everyone is trying to calm him but he won't listen... I should have just thrown him out.... Just then Pete came towards them and got that brat in his arms and started rocking him and he stopped crying....

Pete: Why are you crying my baby? Did you miss your Papa? Papa just went to the bathroom can't you wait for me?

Pete was talking to him in a baby voice... I don't know but his voice is making me hard... How will it sound we he is moaning my name in that voice... Just thinking about it makes me want to strip him right there.... I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and joined them for breakfast....

Macao: Good Morning Hia...
Vegas: it's not much of a good Morning...

I glared at that brat and looked at Pete who was staring at me and looked away... He came with that brat and sat beside me...

Pete: What's worng Vegas?
Vegas: When did you came to bed last night?
Pete: Actually I...

Pete was hesitating to answer... He had a guilty smile on his face...

Vegas: It's been almost 2 days since you came to the room.... You have been spending all your time with that thing in your hand... You aren't even coming to the office....
Pete: I'm sorry Vegas... Actually I was going to talk to you about it... And don't call him a thing..
Vegas: About what?
Pete: I have asked Arm to come... He will be helping me with the office work while Sin is in charge of taking care of the baby and Macao...
Nop: Why him?
Pete: No one here except me and Sin knows how to handle a child that's why I have been taking care of him... But I have been delaying work a lot So I had to call him....
Macao: But why me too?
Pete: Because you are also a baby... So Sin will be in charge of you too... No negotiation available baby boy...

Macao started pouting.. he looked so cute.. no wonder Pete calls him baby... He looks just like a baby... I am quite satisfied with the arrangement... Pete will come with me for work and we will get more time to spend with each other...

Pete: What do you say Vegas?
Vegas: I'm okay with it....

Pete smiled at me... But don't you think I should punish him for not spending time with me.... I have many evil and unholy thoughts in my mind right now... I should give Pete a heads up.... I leaned towards his ear and whispered....

Vegas: Baby... You have been avoiding me for the last 2 days... Don't you think you need to be punished for it?

I said those words in a low dangerous voice... I saw how the hair on Pete's neck stood straight and his face turned red... I was satisfied by the reaction... Just then Arm came in...

Sin: Hey... Welcome to your new workplace....
Arm: Thank you Man...
Pete: Come and join us for breakfast...
Arm: I already had mine... This must be the little one you told me about.... Mind if I take him...
Pete: Here you go...

Pete handed him to Arm and that brat was looking at him curiously... He then grabbed Arms glasses...

Macao: You look handsome without the glasses...
Arm: Ohh... Thanks...