Chapter -24

Vegas's POV

Tawan left as always to have fun with his friends... It's just me now... I went to the kitchen... I saw the maids cooking...

Maid: Would you like to have something special tonight Khun Vegas?
Vegas: No...

After hearing my answer she went back to her work... I looked around the kitchen...

Flashback

I saw Pete and Nop cooking there with Macao who is reading his book and Sin sitting on the kitchen counter beside him and looking at what Pete is making... Mike is standing beside Pete with a hyper Venice who is trying to grab anything he could get and Arm is trying to feed him.... It's full of Chaos in the kitchen.... Pete saw me... He came to me and kissed my cheek...

Pete: Welcome home hubby!!

After kissing me he went back to his work... Macao came to me with his book....

Macao: Hia... Can you help me with my homework?
Pete: Mac.. your brother just came back home from work... Let him rest I'll help you with it later....
Macao: But you also went to work and now you are making dinner for all of us haven't you got tired?
Sin: Don't worry... He never gets tired when he does something for his loved ones...
Arm: That's what love does to us... It will make us capable of doing anything without feeling any tiredness... And as for you little one... I'll help you with your homework... Let your Hia and P'Pete rest...
Macao: Fine... And I'm not little!!! You are so mean P'Arm....

Mac slapped at Arm's chest and started sulking and everyone laughed at him.... Mike came to me with Venice who was showing grabby hands towards me... I took him in his arms...

Pete: My baby Ven Ven... What did I tell you to do when your Dad's are back from work?

Pete looked at Venice who was in my arms he giggled and turned his face towards me and hugged me and kissed my cheek.... I don't know why but it weirdly felt nice.... Pete came to me and took Venice from me and kissed all over his face...

Pete: My baby Ven Ven is so smart.... I love you Ven Ven...
Vegas: what about me?
Pete: I love you Vegas.... I made your favourite dishes for dinner.... Go and freshen up then we can all have dinner together.....

Flashback ends

I still remember that day... When Venice kissed me for the first time.... We both didn't like each other at first but after spending time with him I got attached to him and we got on good terms with each other.... They both looked so cute that day... It felt so warm... But now when I look at this Kitchen.... It feels so cold... It feels lonely.... I can't understand what I'm feeling.... The person I loved from the start is with me now but still I feel empty.... I feel lonely.....

Author's POV

(After 5 weeks at the Minor Mansion)

Vegas was awakened by the knocking on the door.... Vegas worked till late last night so he was still sleeping when it was almost lunch time... He looked beside him and saw Tawan still sleeping.... Tawan went to a party and was drunk last night so he was in a deep sleep.... Vegas was annoyed by the continuous knocking on the door.... He went and opened the door and saw a guard... Seeing Vegas's expression he understood that he will be dead if he disturbed him for something unimportant... But it was important....

Guard: Sorry Khun for disturbing your sleep... But your father is here.... Khun Macao and the rest of the Major family are also here... They are waiting for you to have lunch with them downstairs....

Vegas was surprised to hear the news..

Vegas: Okay... We will be there soon....

The guard left... Vegas closed the door and went to wake up Tawan...