- Miles Morales

Requested by @lanzrs

Miles never thought of himself as jealous person. He considered himself a pretty chill guy. But seeing Ganke's arm around you was really starting to annoy him. 

Now he knew that you and Ganke have been friends for years, and he actually met you through his roommate, but like c'mon man. He was right there, arms not doing anything. He wanted to hold his own boyfriend, was that too much to ask?

He heard you laugh, and his pout only grew larger. He could make you laugh too but no, Ganke and his stupid memes were. They weren't even that funny! That's a lie actually, his memes were top teer. But still.

You grabbed Ganke's phone, moving to show Miles who was slouching into his chair. He looked adorable, pouting like a child. It made you chuckle softly. 

"You okay?" You asked. 

Miles gave no response. He even turned his head away when you tried to show him the meme.

"Ok then Mr. Grumpy pants." You rolled your eyes but in a joking manner. You weren't actually upset at him. You found his childish antics amusing. 

Going back to your previous position next to Ganke on the bed you watched as Miles eyes fixated on Ganke's hand. His eyes narrowed as your hands touched when exchanging the phone back to its rightful owner. He was so obvious about it you couldn't help but tease him a bit. Leaning into Ganke's side to watch as he scoured the internet for more memes.

When Miles sank further into his chair, his head level with the armrests, you let out a small laugh. He looked up at you to find you staring right back at him. Which only caused him to cross his arms and look away.

You nudged Ganke's arm, "Hey, go get us some snacks dude." 

"Why should I? Miles is closer to the door." He argued.

"Cause your just such a nice friend and you love me." You countered.

With a sigh Ganke got off the bed, slipped on Mile's Jordans and was out of the room before Mile's could tell him to take them off.

Miles mumbled something under his breath after a second of silence. 

"What was that?" You asked, moving to the edge of the bed to be closer to him.

"Nothing." He said.

You got off the bed, now kneeling by Miles in the chair. "Please? What'd you say?"

"It's nothing." Miles said again.

Another beat of silence. He turned to look at you, only to see your hands already raised, ready to attack. Despite his Spidey-sense he didn't see it coming, your hands shot towards him and started to tickle his sides. He fell off his chair and rolled onto the ground, but you followed and continued to tickle his stomach.

"Tell me Miles." You said, a smile on your face.

Your boyfriend couldn't even form a sentence in his fit of laughter. You paused to let him catch his breath, your hands still hovering over his chest, ready to strike again.

"I said that I love you too." Miles huffed out. 

You were still for a moment before letting out a small chuckle then proceeding to flop ontop of your boyfriend. 

"I know idiot." You kissed his cheek. "You're cute when you're jealous y'know?"

"Am not! And I wasn't jealous!" He protested.

You laughed, "Sure you weren't."

"I wasn't!" 

He wrapped his arms around you, trapping you on the floor with him. Your laughter died down and you let your head fall onto his chest. He started to fidget with your shirt as you closed your eyes, enjoying the moment.

"You do like me more than Ganke right?"

You opened your eyes at his question. Placing a kiss on his jaw line, you smiled at him. "Well, I am dating you and not him so that should say something."

Miles nodded, "Yeah, sorry."

Lifting your head up you looked him in the eyes, "No need to be sorry. Everyone gets a little jealous sometimes, plus like I said, you're cute when you're jealous."

"I'm not!" Miles protested, but he had a smile on his face. He appreciated you so much, more than you'd ever know. He loved that you never invalidated his feelings, you made him feel so loved. 

He gave you a small peck on the lips, just as the door opened. 

"Stop being gay and come get your snacks."

Sorry it's a little short. Hope this was okay!