chapter 6

Chapter 6 - staying hidden

(F/N) pov

"What?!" The whole agency gasped.

"Who did they find out?"

"So fast too"

"Why would they want you?"

So many quetions came out of everyones mouths. I dont know how but dazai mamaged to answer them all. Then again he probably been through this when he first came here.

Since they are now aware of the situation they all agreed to help. Kunikida suggested we hid me in the secret underground base and we should take turns to watch me and entertain me so i dont get bourd.

"So whos first?" Kunikida asked

"Well am her brother i should-"

"No you can do your work dazai!"

"I will" ranpo stud up and placed a lolipop in his mouth "i got no cases today so I'll do it"

Dazai looked over at ranpo and looked a little worried "no no ranpo what if a big case only you could do shows up?"

".... dont test me dazai... am older then you there for you have no power over me" ranpo got out of his seat and walked over to dazai and looked up at him. "Haha realy? Aren't you 19?" Dazai laughed.

"... 26" ranpo corrected dazai.

Wait he's 26?! He looks so much younger! Ranpo the wasted no time and started to drage me out of the room. I looked over at dazai had he mouthed 'good luck' at me... i wonder why?

---------------

After a few minutes we arived at the hide out. It was bigger then i thought it would of been. Ranpo sat me down on the bench and sat infront of me "so tell me... why dose the mafia want you?" He then placed his glasses on.

Dazai warned me about how smart ranpo is... am not gonna lie i am nervous... oh i know i will just minic dazai's ability, hopefully not for long , and cancel his smart ability!

This agency is just filled with ability users right? If ranpo has a deduction ability i can cancel it. Oh boy i am so smart! Must run in the family.

'Mimic from the book: no longer human' i mumbled to my self. I slowly moved my food to touch his so the ability would work.

"Well... i dont know i dont recall even hearing about this group"

"Dont lie!" Ranpo slamed his has hands next to me and leaned in close to my face "i know BOTH you and dazai where in the mafia! Am i right? Haha of course i am" ranpo leand back and laughed

Wait.... he knows about me AND dazai?

"B-but dazais ability... you shouldn't of-"

"Known? Haha nothing gets past me! My ability is just too powerfull to cancle"

Theres no way 'no longer human' cant cancel an ability.... unless

His ability.... isn't an ability!

No wonder dazai said good luck. Welp i guess theres no point in trying to hide it now "ranpo please.. dont tell anyone!" I begged

Ranpo then laughed "haha i wont... 1 its not my business and 2 am not gonna get anything out of this, we maby black mailing you but am to nice!"

Oh thank god hes not telling. I thanked him for not telling and keeping our past a secrete,for now at least. We talked for a while untill some noise came out side "oh I'll get ranpo"

"WAIT DONT!"

it was to late to listen to ranpo. I opned the door and saw a very familiar face.

"C-chuuya!?"

583 words