chapter 29

Chapter 29- playing Detective's

(F/N) pov

Me and chuuya made our way down to the HQ;still as dull as i remember. We made our way to my old room, which am surprised they kept it, and we looked for anything that could help with this truth.

After a few minutes we found nothing but we kept looking. Another five minutes still nothing. An hour later of searching.... still nothing "ugg starting to think that idiot just wanted to pull your leg or something" chuuya just flopped onto the floor, giving up.

I might as well have a brake... not realy gonna get anything here. I layed on my old bed and its still as soft as ever. I remember spending half of my time when i was in the mafia that i was on this bed.

I was allways going over my limit and i was realy damaging my body, it never had time to recover, thats why i was so week... dame you mori. Glad i haven't ran into-

"(F/N)!" i heared a family young girl voice. I judt had to jinx myself did i. I sat up and i saw elise jump ontop of me and gave me a hug "i missed you (f/n)!"

"Oh err hi elise" oh god is she gonna tell mori am here?! I say chuuya get off the floor and he managed to persuade the little girl to stop holding me a death hug. She said she wasn't gonna tell mori , thank god, and shes glad that am back.

"Am not staying long elise... we are just looking for something" she looked up me in sorrow once i said those words. But she was still happy to see me "haha well then once your done take me shopping!!" Elise then left the room to probably bother other people.

Strange girl...

Me and chuuya walked down the halls to dazais old room... man he did not take care of it at all. So much rubbish all over the place... how did he live in this mess?

"Ugg we are never gonna find anything"

"Yes we will come one" i tried to persuade him but in the end he said he's giving up
... man what a party pooper. Welp might as well clean up while am at it.

After 2 hourse finally cleaned dazais mess, man my back hurts a lot. I wasn't able to find much but i found an envelope that oda gave to dazai... it said that somthing called the book had the power to make things true and is hidden away.

Wow a book with this kind of ability realy exsists? Oh who am i kidding if a person can turn into a tiger why cant a book bee all might. Dumb brain think what world we are in.

Maby if i can find this book i can see if theres anything abouth me.

Knock , knock

"Oh chuuya your ba-" i turned around and say it wasn’t chuuya at the door.

Its was Gin...

507 words

Yay seson 5 came out yesterday it was soo goood

My boi ranpo and poe friken slayed that ep