chapter 20

Chapter 20- the mafia

(F/N) pov

I woke up with a massive headache... man why dose alcohol hate the human body so much. I got off the couch and allowed my self to stretch a little bit. "Good morning sister" dazai came in from the kitchen holding toast. "Here you go"

I thanked dazai and we both had our breakfast. Dazai then passed me some clean clothes, since i did sleep in the clothes i worn last night, and we then headed to the ADA. And of course we ran into trouble.

"Dazai and (f/n)... how delightful to see you two" it was aktugawa , why is he here? Dont tell me mori sent him. "What is it aktugawa?" I asked him. Man he hasn't changed a bit. Still as miserable as all ways.

He then proceeded to send out his roshomon after me and was staying away from dazai, since dazai can deactivate his ability. Dame it what now "mimic by the book: no longer human" man why didn't i think of that sooner?

I nullified aktugawa's ability and we finally could relax a little "boss said you couldn't use your abilitys no more... your stronger now" i sence i little bit of relief in aktugawa's voice. Why would be be relieved? Is he happy for me?

"Now why are you here?" I asked him. He looked over at dazai and ignored my quetion "you kept her hidden all this time? You haven't changed that much have you? Treating you OWN sister as a dog... at least i let mine have free will"

Damn aktugawa... still as dull as ever. Dazai just looked ovef and said nothing. He walked over to me and draged me away "you cant keep her away from the mafia!  We are her family dazai!"

Family... they like that word dont they... i suppose tge mafia are a big family...

A family filled with crime that we ran away from.

327 words

Sorry this was a weird chapter am trying to add more charaters in 🤣🤣😅