chapter 24

Chapter 24- dogs

(F/N) pov

"I do not know this man" i looked at the picture of dazai start to panic a little. How did they get this photo from all those years ago?

The investigators seem surprised by my response "Ma'am, are you sure you don't know who this person is? The face looks pretty familiar."

They both look at me for a second as they wonder why i would deny knowing the identity of this criminal, aka dazai. "Ma'am that's clearly somebody you know, how do you not know who this person is? Are you trying to hide something?"

"Yes i do not know this man"

The two seem suspicious of me as they know that i clearly knows who this person is and they don't appreciate the fact i am lying to them "Ma'am, we won't fall for your tricks. We know you're hiding something from us. We know you know this criminal, why won't you tell us the truth?"

Screw this am done being nice "Mimic by the book: For The Tainted Sorrow" i mimiced chuuyas ability and throws the two out of the flat.

The two seem a bit desperate now "Ma'am, just for a moment please open this door and let us back in! we need to do this quickly " They want to get inside so badly but there seems to be nothing they can do but ask politely.

"Make me talk then!" Famous last words... then i  felt the door getting physically getting ripped off its hinges. tetcho then pins me to the wall.

Juno and tetcho both seem to be a bit worried at the sudden  outburst from me... perhaps that wasn't  a good idear.

"Ma'am, I don't want to hurt you but you're making this quite difficult. Do you even understand what happens if you don't tell us about this criminal? We don't really have a choice in this, so it would be better if you just answered our questions now." Tetcho seems to pin me to the wall.

"That's it, tell us all about the criminal!" Tetcho seems to be really determined to carry out his job and is doing everything he can to get out the answers from me. He is giving off a slightly menacing look at me.

I tried to use chuuyas ability to get him off me but then he stabed me with his sword, pinning her to the wall as he kept hold of the sword so he dosnt fly away.

"AHH" man that hurts!

Juno didn't seem to be a bit surprised by Tetcho's sudden actions although he didn't really pay that much attention to it. Tetcho seems to be really determined to find out where dazai.

"Ma'am, just tell us. We can't have our mission fail just because you're selfishly hiding information that can be valuable to us." Tetcho seems to be pretty angry with me not telling them about where dazai is and the situation looks as if it'll continue to escalate.

"Am not telling you about dazai!" I ended up spilling out his name.... sshhhhiiiii

"So you do know about him!" Tetcho seems really surprised when the name slipped out of my mouth "So this was about Dazai all along, right? Why did you lie to us before?"
He seems to have a slight smile on his face now.

"It's no use trying to resist, we're just wasting time now so why don't you just tell us everything you know?"

"What are you gonna do to my brother?" I asked him...

Tetcho just laughs when i sayed that
"Don't worry we're not gonna hurt him. We just need to know some information about him. So, again, stop trying to play games and just tell us everything you know. It's for your own good."

".... he's... doing work experience... you know working while errr... under watch of the government" i mean.. technically the truth.

"I see..." That piece of information seems to interesting to him This means we're going to have to ask more questions. But for now, that sounds reasonable to me. Ma'am, I need you to promise me that you don't lie anymore. This is only for your own benefit so that you don't get into any more unnecessary trouble. Do you promise not to lie to us?"

Its gonna be a llooonnggg day

724 words