chapter 7

Chapter 7 - found out

Tw: friken mori being a creep

// this will appear again

Bad language

(F/N) pov

I saw chuuya looking right at me... how did he find this place? "Your coming with me" with in a second chuuya grabed me and flew of with me using his ability "wait it hasn't been 48 hours!"

Ranpos pov

I tried to warn her but it was too late. She opened the door and reviled a port mafia person... damn it

Wait a second.... i put my glasses back on...

why isint he taking her to the mafia HQ?

Oh.... i see

(F/N) pov

Chuuya flew up into the park... "wait chuuya why are we-" chuuya cut me off with a hug.

"Damn it (f/n)... why did you leave?" I felt his grip tighten around me " why did you leave us... leave me?" I could tell with the tone in his voice he was very hurt.

"Am sorry... it's complicated"

Chuuya looked at me... he seamed annoyed " (f/n) complicated? Is that all? That idiot dazai draged you away didn't he? You never wanted to leave right?"

.....

I looked up at chuuya. I could see in his eyes that he wanted to be right. But of coures he was wrong "am sorry chuuya... i left on my own"

"Fuck it... i gave you too much time anyways" chuuya started to move at almost the speed of light to the mafa HQ. Somthing tells me this is not going to be fun.

Chuuya threw me into the elevator and smashed the button to the top floor... the elevator ride was very awkward. Chuuya kept a tight grip on me but held me away from him. He was obviously not happy.

Once we where at the top floor chuuya slamed open the office door reveling that son of a bitch.

//

I looked at the tabled and i saw the man i never wanted to see again... mori "oh (f/n)? My it hasnt been 48 hours yet.... did you miss us? Miss me?" Mori stud up from his chair and walked over to me. Man who know he could get even more ugly as he got older.

More then gave me a pat on the head "we all missed you my spider lilly... now" mori grabed my hair tightly and almost lifted me off the ground "tell me... whats the punishment for leaving the mafia!" Mori stared at mith his ugly eyes.

"... i hated it here.." i finaly spoke however, mori did like that response " i was hoping you would say that your brother draged you out my spider lily" ugg i hate that nickname.

"Why you want me back anyways? You know because of the mafia my ability is damaging my body too much" i dont dare look at him. Just being this close to him makes me sick.

I heard him laugh "oh well then... you are just gonna have to deal with it my spider lilly!" 

" no i refuse" i slaped his hand away from my head "am never working for you again!"

Mori just kept on laughing "oh me dear why not?" He placed his hand on my sholder " i miss you... we all do... right chuuya?" He looked over at chuuya. The lad didn't look back at mori, because he knew he was right.

"See we love you (f/n) we would love you back" mori finaly steped away from me. He asked chuuya to take me to my old room and keep me there till i agree to join back.

//

Now am in my old mafia room... now what? Cant use my ability since i dont know how much i can handel... i dont see any exsits either... exsept a window but its been bourded up. Dame it mori you bitch i hate you so much.

Knock knock

"Ugg go away mori"

"Oh no dear its me" i heared a very familiar voice....

"K-kouyou!?"

661 words