chapter 8

Chapter 8 - let go

Dazais pov

Ranpo told us about what happned... damn it chuuya why did you have to be so annoying. "Okay guys we got a plan
... wait it out" everyone looked at me

"What?!"

"Your cant be serious?"

"Do you not care for your sister"

"I trust my sister she's been in.... worst"

------------

(F/N) pov

"kouyou!" I ran into her arms "oh i missed you!" I may not like the mafia byt how could you hare this lady? "Oh my (f/n) am not use to you having so much emotions. Haha my you have grown" kouyou gave me a pat on the head.

"Oh i remember your mafia days so well
(f/n)"

Flashback

7 years ago

I was walking down to kouyou's office to give her some paperwork. Dazai said they where about gun... why do boys like guns so much.

I knocked on the office door and waited for her to respond

"Come in" i heared kouyou speek from the other side of the door. I opened it and saw she was drinking a lot of wine, she realy is the drinking auntie in this place.

"Oh (f/n) darling what brings you here?" She stood up and walked over. I handed her the papers and told her its about mafia work.

"Guns? Sigh another batch?"

"Yes"

"My dear... you need to smile more. Here have some wine" she pourd some wine for me. I was hesitant for a second but am allready in an illegal organisation. Drinking while underage is nothing...

"Its sweet... but bitter.... its nice" i looked at her with a very small spark in my eyes. Kouyou laughed and was saying that she was a lady of wine.

Ring.....Ring

"Oh exscuse me dear" kouyou walked over to the phone. She picks up the phone... and i could hear her talking to someone on the other end.

"Oh?" she raises an eyebrow," Really? Are you sure?" She stays quiet for a moment

"Well alright then..." She hangs up and turns to you, slightly worried. "Some one called Oda as been reported to of died"

Present time

"Yes i remember... sorry i left i just"

"Dont worry my dear" kouyou placed her hand on my shoulder "leave while you can" she then left me in my room.....

She's letting me go? But why? No no nows not the time to delay this is my chance. I ran out of the door and down the hall ways. I walk down i saw chuuya at the end of the hallway.

"(F/n)... why did you leave us?"

434 words