Chapter 45 "To move to a place so far away"

~Iria~

22/10/21

That Friday I walked past Saley High's glass front doors how I have never entered them, with my head held high. I wore a mini skirt, too short, again I had cut its length myself, the skirt embraced my hips an inch below my belly bottom, it made me a fine as fuck ass that didn't let my bare legs much to the imagination. I had matched it with a Versace sports bra, black with gold details, and a transparent black shirt that looked open, I had cut it at the height of my stomach -my mother was forced to buy me the transparent shirt for a costume in a school play, she ordered me to get rid of such an abomination of garment afterwards but I kept it.

I had to go shopping, I just had plenty of skirts cut by myself and I loved the idea of tight-fitting pants too. I wanted to wear all the clothes I was never allowed to wear, but not dresses, that never.

Never again.

I could make an exception for parties but the day I dressed my lips in that deep red color I promised myself I wouldn't wear a pretty daily dress ever again.

Ethan was right next to me when I walked through the corridor without caring about the looks at all. Ethan told me something I had in mind during the whole walk.

If people want to look then they will look, no matter if it's for a porn video, an oscar nomination or because you have something between the teeth.

He was right, I couldn't control the looks, people would look at me either way no matter what I did if they want to. I just had to be a little more like Ethan and act without thinking about what would they say?

I was determinate to go to my locker, I just had to turn the corner when a group of ice girls got in our way, stopping our steps.

"Stop." Sabine -of course it had to be her- talked with the same haughty tone as always, her head was usually held high as she always had this intimidating posture.

She checked me out in a quick glance, with a grimace that faded when she laid her eyes on Ethan, she spent more time watching him until her cold eyes remembered she had to glare at me, not to fuck Ethan in her mind.

Slut.

"Stop what?" I replied copying her tone, I crossed my arms as hers.

Sabine's eyes tried to pierce through mine.

"Stop walking as if you are someone important. Dressing as a slut won't make you cooler." She turned to her friends and they laughed, evilly. Those were the only laughs I had ever gotten out of girls like Sabine.

I'm cooler than you, I wanted to say.

I'm way more important than you, I couldn't say.

"Really? Then why have you been dressing like a slut since 8th grade?" I mocked, taking a step forward to her, I gave her a little touch on the shoulder that made her give up on her posture. "Does that make you cooler, Sabine?" Another step and another little touch. "Are you more important for allowing your boyfriend to screw someone else? Or do you think you are more important for screwing someone else when you have a boyfriend?"

I had annoyed her, I knew it by the range in her eyes. She clenched her jaw but I knew she wouldn't let me have the last word.

"Dress as you want." She shoved me attempting to make me step back but I stayed still. "Show up the following day acting as a completely different person if you want." Another shove, this one made me move one of my foot back. "But that won't change the fact that my boyfriend made you open your legs for him and that while you sighed in love for someone who disgusted you, I laughed my ass out at your naiveness." That shove made me take the whole step back. "Who do you think he ran to after filming that video? Who do you think he fucked to get rid of your taste?"