Chapter 56 "When you told me the whole story I felt like throwing up"

~Iria~

3/6/22

I thought it would be weird, waking up next to Ethan, in the bed we shared for the trip, after what we did the night before. I don't even remember when we stopped and decided to sleep, I think we fell asleep after... After we jerked each other off covering our mouths so our moans wouldn't wake up our roommates.

I didn't want to open my eyes when my phone's alarm seemed to have woken up everybody but me. I was honestly afraid any of the boys had noticed what happened in our bed last night. They turned out to be as clueless as we girls think they are.

Facing Ethan in the next morning was also a nice surprise, and with surprise I mean unexpected. I truly believed he wouldn't want to come closer but he did, we talked and behaved as always what made me sigh in relief. That was what I wanted... right?

I totally wanted us to pretend nothing happened.

I had a great time in the theme park with Ethan, we were as alone as you can be in such a big park. Ethan and I were grounded, I don't even remember if it was because of that party we threw at our room when we had to hid twenty people between the bathroom and the closet or if it was because we were caught out of the hotel room at curfew, the thing is that our punishment was spending the day of the theme park beside the teachers.

It was funny as hell, not because of the teachers but because we spent the whole day taking advantage of Ethan's power as if we were spies. We would make up the silliest of excuse to lose the teachers of sight for some minutes in order to be able to teleport to the attractions we wanted, where we skipped the queues with more silly excuses and elusive movements out of spies movies. I loved to get on the rollercoaster with Ethan, feeling the rush of adrenaline brought by the ride and the thought we had a huge timer hunting us to be on time with the teachers, we couldn't let them suspect.

It was really funny to steal fast-passes with him, I loved to check our complicity didn't change after the night before. Our friendship was safe, I wanted to believe it when we arrived at the school after the best trip of my life.

I didn't want to think about the trip as our last trip, our parents didn't show up to pick us up as other parents did what was nothing new. We decided to walk back home, we talked about moments of the trip what made our laughs fill the way. I looked forward watching the little blog we had filming during the trip.

The house was empty when we arrived, Ethan told me not to worry and that we should go take some rest, we hadn't slept much for the whole week. The next day the only one to show up in our house was my mother, she didn't talk to me much and I didn't want her to do it. However, it was impossible not to think about what was going on and what would happen.

Jerry's absence just increased my nerves, it's true it was likely of him to disappear for some days but on Tuesday, when it has been four days since the trip and I hadn't seen him yet, I was on edge thinking whenever he came back, it would be to grab his money and son and move away.

I didn't want Ethan far from me, I wanted him right were he was, sleeping in the room next to mine.

༄ ❅ ༄

7/6/22

That Tuesday Ethan was also on his nerves though he wouldn't admit it to me. He wanted to stay positive about his imminent move when it was his father the one who has been missing for four days. Adam's annoying presence didn't help.