.:36:.

George smiled.. looking at himself in the mirror.
"It's been so long since I've dressed up.." he felt happy staring in the mirror.
"I feel so old now."

"Well.. aren't you?" Karl rolled his eyes.
"It's been awhile since you started living with us." He rested his hands on George's shoulders.
"Even the boss fell for you only a few years ago."

"Too be fair... he was trying to sell me after he kidnapped me." George cocked a brow, glancing back.
"I just won his heart before he did." He stuck his tongue out.
"Which I'm glad I did."

"Yeah... he was- quite demanding back then." Karl anxiously laughed.. rubbing the back of his neck.
"Very... demanding- kind of scary thinking about it." He mumbled.

"Yeah.. but once I started having pups he loosened up." George still remembered when he had zuma.
"Yet.. I had a lot of mood swings.." he mumbled anxiously.
"So I guess it was fair."

"Well Dream forgave you." Karl patted George's back.
"Which I'm pretty sure is a good thing." He hummed.

"You mean I forgave him." George rolled his eyes, resting his hands on his hips.
"Except for killing his brother-" he let out a sigh.
"Yeah.. I don't think I can forgive myself for that one."

"Foolish threatened you! You had the right to kill him!" Another voice spoke up.
"Don't beat yourself up over it."

Karl and George glanced back, seeing ponk crossing his arms.... He seemed to also be dressed up for tonight.

George felt his smile grow.
"I didn't think I'd actually kill him." He rubbed the side of his arm.
"But I'm glad my pups are safe.... He threatened to hurt them."

"I'm glad there safe.. but Just... ace is an issue..." Karl mumbled quietly.. frowning.
"I hope she won't bother us." He shook his head.

George grew anxious.. staring at the mirror.
"I hope not.." he interlocked his fingers together... getting anxious..

Ponk easily could tell how anxious George was getting..

Which wasn't good...

"And she won't." Ponk silently snapped at Karl, scrunching his nose lightly.
"It will be a perfect night." He soon smiled, looking at George.
"We all will have fun!"

George nodded.
"I hope so." He looked back at the two.

"Sam said he'd take us in the limo.. whilst luana rests ." Ponk nudged his head.
"It will be fun." He hummed.

.: Dream POV :.

Dream quietly hummed.. typing on his laptop softly as he tried to work in pace.

He was humming some sort of lullaby... a calming song practically.

"Are you singing a lullaby?" Sapnap leaned in the doorframe... laughing at Dream.
"Really?" He chuckled.
"That's so.. weird."

"I am" Dream whispered, glancing his head up.
"I'm keeping these two asleep.. I need to work." He looked down.

Elio and Tallie were sleeping on dreams lap.. having a thing baby blanket over them.

Sapnap rolled his eyes.
"Then How about we go have a guys night?" He nudged his head.
"Since our lovers are out, we can have some fun."

"Can't, I'm watching the pups." Dream picked up his pen.. chewing the end of it for a few moments before he began writing.
"I'm too busy watching zuma and calix whilst keeping these two asleep."

"How are you watching zuma and calix??" Sapnap grew confused, tilting his head to the side.
"They aren't in here..?" He was genuinely curious as Dream couldn't stand up