.:28:.

George walked along the side walk, rather quiet as he glanced around at all the shops.. he wasn't speaking much.

Dream walked next to george, hoping the brunette would strike a conversation... or at least talk.
"What do you think so far? It's rather nice wandering at sunset." He hummed.
"Quiet peaceful."

George nodded.. distracted by everything around them- before his thoughts took over...did he bring his heat supplements in case? Oh, what if something goes wrong? What if they get jumped out in public...? What if the pups get hurt..?

He was overthinking..

Dream faintly frowned- was he mad?
"Hey... am I upsetting you at all..?" He leaned forward, trying to get George's attention.
"We can go home if you'd like."

"No! I want to stay out!" George quickly looked at Dream, shaking his head.
"Your not upsetting me at all!- I'm enjoying my time out.." he looked at his hands.
"I'm just worried- sorry if I'm affecting you."

"What are you worried About..?" Dream tilted his head, standing next to george.
"You can tell me.. you can tell me anything."

"I'm scared that you wanted to come out only to tell me bad news again- like at the park-.." George sighed softly, crossing his arms.
"I thought since my recent behaviour... that you might want to find another mate— I have been a burden recently, and I thought you'd rather someone that's more useful-"

Dreams eyes widened.
"What?! No!" He quickly shook his head.
"I don't want another mate!! I understand that your going through a tough time right .... But I'm not going to leave you because of that- I want to help."

George felt relieved, softly sighing.
"I just- I'm not as good as I used to be..." his gaze sorrowed.
"I just don't think I'm good enough anymore, not after my many injuries."

"Don't say that.." Dream rested his hand on George's shoulder.
"Your perfect love- I don't care... I'm happy with you, I just want you to feel happy as well.."

"I am happy." George stared at the ground.
"I am... happy." He repeated.

"Are you George...?" Dream soon rested his hand on George's cheek.
"Are you truly happy..?" He softly spoke.

"I don't know... i just- I don't want to lose everything again.." George sighed, glancing up at Dream- his eyes were filled with sorrow.
"We've lost so much.... And you got my dream home for my birthday- I don't want to lose it." He was scared of losing his home again.

"And we won't... I assure you." Dream cupped George's cheeks.
"This will be our forever home once I kick Sapnap and Karl out to find there own home." He chuckled.
"It will be our special place to be safe."

George thought for a few moments.
"Your rich right..?" He spoke softly.

"Yes George, I am." Dream scoffed at the question.... Of course he was rich?
"We know this." He laughed.

"Then.. why don't we build a house- near by for Karl and Sapnap...? So calix isn't too far from zuma!" George didn't want to take zuma away from his only friend.
"Since someone's too stubborn to take him to school and let him make friends.. calix is his only friend."

Dream thought for a few moment.
"I'll think about the house thing- but I don't trust zuma going to school here." He nodded, soon ruffling George's hair.
"There's too many bad people here."

George nudged dreams chest.
"You remind me every time." He hummed, looking around.
"Now.. let's get some food-."

Dream looked over, seeing a small bakery.
"How about we get something from there..?" He walked up to the bakery window.
"It looks good.. I'm craving something sweet."