.:15:.

Dream got back in his car, slamming the door shut before starting the car again.
"Keep seated." He quickly looked behind the seat before speeding out of the driveway.
"We are leaving- NOW."

George was a little shocked- where was Dream driving off too now??
"Dream?! Where are we going?!" He looked over at the blonde.
"And why are we in a rush?!"

"At this point- we are going to fucking Florida." Dream wasn't taking them to Florida, but instead there new home... he doesn't know of that place.
"We are heading home."

"FLORIDA?!" George stares at Dream, raising his tone.
"HELL NO!" He shook his head repeatedly.
"Can't we just pick a god damn house to live in?!"

All the pups startled awake- looking around confused before whining... what was going on..?

Dream quickly turned the car around, speeding.
"We aren't returning to that cabin." He kept his gaze forward... he was afraid.
"Ever."

George had a concerned look.
"Who was that?!" He needed to know- if dreams afraid of them.. then he needs to know.
"Why are you so afraid of them!"

Dream kept silent, shaking his head.. he couldn't tell George.

"DREAM. Who was that!" George said again, more firmly.
"You have to tell me who that was!" He put his hand on Dream thigh.
"You can't keep hiding this! I need to know!"

Dream was hesitant as he gripped the wheel.
"I.." he had a guilty look, staring forward.
"He's my brother."

"Foolish?! I shot foolish in the head!" George had an paranoid like look.
"He's dead!" He stuttered- trying to think how a man survived being shot in the head.

"Yes- your correct- foolish is dead.." Dreams gaze shallowed.
"But I have another brother...- we look similar... but his hair is dark then mine."

"AND YOU DIDNT THINK TO TELL ME?!" George snapped at the alpha, why the fuck did Dream not tell him he had another brother?!

"BECAUSE HES SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING DEAD! I FUCKING KILLED HIM!" Dream snapped back, looking over at George with a concerned look.
"I stabbed him- multiple times! He should be dead! HE SHOULDN'T BE ALIVE."

George looked shocked- he killed.. his own brother.
"You..." he blinked, a lost for words.

"He needs to die- he can't live-" Dream shook his head, his eyes widening.
"He is terrible... worse then me- Schlatt... everyone." He ran his hand through his hair, gripping the wheel.
"He can't.."

George stared at Dream... what..?
"What-" he blinked... worse then them?!

Dream just kept quiet, speeding down the road.
"Once we get home- you will take the pups to a room and lock yourselves inside." He looked at the dashpad, swiping through the various messages.
"Shit shit-"

"What??" George began to get paranoid.

"We have to get there quick." Dream mumbled.. he knew his brother would be after him.

-

George carried the pups into a room, gently placing them on the bed... he didn't want to scare them.
"Dream.. please-" he tried looked at the blonde- seeing the stressed look on his face.

Dream leaned against the wall, staring out the window with a stressed look.
"I'm sorry- I'm continuing to watch out." He mumbled.

"You parked in a hidden spot.. I don't think he will find us." George walked over to Dream, resting his hand on his shoulder.
"I'll watch out- you need rest." He frowned.