Forever

"Could you just stop that for once?"
"Stop what?"
"Looking at me like that."
"Like what?"
"The way you do right now."
"Does it bother you?"
"It does."
"And I'm bothered every single second I'm not able to look at the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. So you probably understand why I can't just stop, don't you?"
You let out an annoyed sigh, even though you had to try really hard for your lips to not curve upwards into a small smile.
"I probably could argue with that but I don't think you'll let me get away with it, will you?"
You glanced up from your book to the boy in front of you. Draco leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms in front of his chest. You felt your heart beating faster when you saw the grin on his face and the triumphant shimmer in his eyes. Merlin, you hated the effect that boy had on you.
"You simply know me too well, love.", Draco said as the smile on his face only widened.
"I do, unfortunately.", you grumbled, as you tried to fix your gaze on the book in front of you again.
It wouldn't be long until your finals would come up, and unlike your boyfriend, you weren't smart enough to get good grades without even having to work for them. But if studying itself wasn't hard enough yet, how should one be able to concentrate when your beautiful boyfriend was sitting right in front of you, his eyes fixed on you, on his mind anything but the upcoming exams? And unfortunately, he knew exactly what kind of effect he had on you, and that if he just wanted to, he could get you to drop your quill right away and just leave that library with him, following him wherever he wanted to take you. But even though you both were aware of this fact, you still held at least some pride within you, determined to not make it too easy for the boy.
"C'mon love, we both know that you wouldn't want to have it any other way. And neither would I by the way."
You raised an eyebrow. Draco loved to tease you about how much you loved him on a regular basis and you were already used to it. You were aware of the fact that it fuelled his ego to not only know but have you confirm it out loud. What wasn't as usual, however, was Draco admitting that he felt just the same about you. You knew very well that Draco adored you, and everyone around you knew it just as well, but still, Draco liked to play pretend, claiming he had a reputation to lose, acting as if it would be embarrassing if other people knew how much he cared about you. So having him admit that he wanted the relationship the two of you had established over the years just as much as you did made your heart melt immediately.
"That doesn't change the fact that I still need to study.", you responded, earning nothing but a low chuckle from Draco.
"So?"
"I can't concentrate when you're doing this."
"Doing what?"
You rolled your eyes.
"We're going in circles, Draco. Just let me finish that and after this, I'm all yours, alright?"
The corner of his mouth twitched upwards.
"I like how that sounds."
"But I won't finish if you keep on interrupting me. So if you just leave me alone, you'll have my entire attention dedicated to you much faster."
Draco frowned.
"Are you kicking me out?"
"And if I did so?", you smirked playfully.
Draco sighed before he stood up and walked around the table, coming to a halt right in front of you. You turned around and smiled up to him cheekily, as he leaned down, placing his hands on the armrest of your chair, holding your captured in it. You felt your breath hitch in the best way possible, as he pressed a small kiss on your lips, before bringing his to your ear.
"I'll pick you up at your dorm at ten. And trust me, love, you don't want to send me away again then."
Then he straightened up again, grinning as he saw the curiosity glimmering in your eyes.
"What are you up to?"
His smile only grew wider.
"You wanted me to not bother you any further, so I certainly won't do so now."
The blond boy turned around to leave.
"But then we're gonna be out after curfew.", you spoke up once more.
"I'm head boy, (Y/n). The rules made for ordinary students don't apply to me."
You snorted in disbelief as you watched him swagger out of the room without even shooting you another glance.
And when you looked back at the book in front of you, you know that even though Draco had left the room, he now only took more place in your thoughts. And there was a nagging voice in your head telling you that this had been exactly his plan.