Into The Blue (3)

Into The Blue (3)

Jin looks dizzy with his work, he feels that the file in front of him will never run out even though he has done it. He stopped to massage his forehead before the phone rang, it was from his father.

"Hello Dad," Jin said.

"Jin, you're going home tonight to have dinner together and talk about your wedding right?" his father said.

"Dad, I don't think I can come tonight, this work is taking up my time and I don't know when I can talk to you about it," Jin said.

"Are you all right son?" his father said.

"Yeah Dad, I'm fine, I just need a little sleep," Jin said.

"Am I wrong to give you that position? You seem to be having a hard time resting." His father said.

"Dad, I should be grateful for this position, I will do my best, so don't worry," Jin said.

"Okay son, if you can't come here, let me and your mother come to the office, when do you have time to talk?" his father said.

"I'll call you when I have time Dad," Jin said.

He finished talking to his dad and put the phone down on the table, before going back to massaging his forehead and the back of his neck, then he felt something flowing from his nose.

"Oh not again," Jin said and he immediately took a tissue to wipe the blood from his nose. This is the umpteenth time he had a nosebleed, he is given pressure for his body.

Jin finished his second meeting of the day, he came back to his room after lunch, but he hasn't eaten at all since morning. Then he remembered Taehyung and called him. Once, twice, thrice he tried to call Taehyung but he didn't pick up. Jin thought maybe Taehyung was still angry with him. He put the phone back on the table and leaned back in the chair, he heard his stomach growling and he just chuckled.

He had to eat, but when he looked at his watch, he only had 20 minutes to eat before his next meeting. Jin decided to go down to the lobby and buy some bread and iced coffee from one of the cafes there.

He's a CEO, and he has a lot of money, but he doesn't have much time, and he doesn't have good food to fill his stomach.

Meanwhile, in another place, Taehyung looked neat, he didn't teach that day, so he went to another place, and when he wanted to take his phone, he saw a missed call from Jin. He immediately called him back but unfortunately this time it was Jin who didn't pick up.

"Ah he must be busy," Taehyung said, he sighed before leaving his room.

"Hyung, where are you going? You want to see Jin Hyung?" Jungkook said.

"No, I just want to meet a friend," Taehyung said.

"Who? Jimin hyung?" he said.

"No, I won't be long, I'll be right back, do you want anything? I can buy it" Taehyung said.

"No need hyung, Jin Hyung gave me his credit card so I can use it to buy what I want," Jungkook said.

"Why did he give you his credit card?" Taehyung said.

"He said he couldn't come over the weekend so he gave his credit card to buy my present," Jungkook said and Taehyung fell silent.

Jin didn't say anything about it, they needed quality time together, talking about what to talk about heart to heart before this problem snowballed and crumbled instantly.

To be continued...