My Limit (5)

MyLimit (5)

Mrs. Jeon didn't return to Seoul, she asked Jin to move to her house and live with Jungkook and his kids, it was hard for Jin to refuse but Mrs. Jeon always assures Jin, he is Jungkook's husband now and he is responsible for Jungkook's life, Mrs. Jeon gives full trust to Jin and hopes he can melt his son's heart.

Jin has been living there for a week, he lives in the guest room near Jungkook's children's room. He never minded if he never touched Jungkook because he knew that marriage was not for love and Jungkook had a bad past that might make him avoid any possibility.

While living there, Jin looks more like a maid, he takes care of the house and Jungkook's two sons, even though Yoongi and Jimin show a cold attitude toward Jin but he doesn't care, he loves them with all his heart and Jin knows it's not easy for them to accept people new to the family.

Jin always wakes up early, he prepares breakfast for Jungkook and his sons, he also takes Yoongi and Jimin to school and immediately returns home to clean the house, wash their clothes and make lunch for Jungkook, he doesn't deliver it himself, he pays courier to deliver the lunch he made for his husband. He realized that he should be the one paying for everything, not Jungkook but taking care of his two sons there was tiring enough for Jin.

What's more, Jungkook often comes home late and that makes it difficult for him because Jimin only wants to sleep when Jungkook is at home. Jimin often whines and that makes Jin confused because Jimin doesn't want to be touched by Jin.

Day after day passed, Jin might have gotten used to what he had to do but Jin didn't want Jungkook to keep coming home late and worrying Jimin. Jin decided to wait for Jungkook that night, he was sitting in the living room when Jungkook walked into their house.

"Jungkook," Jin immediately approached him.

"What?" he said.

"Do you have a lot of work? You're always working late and coming home late, Jimin always whines when he finds out you're not home yet, he--"

"That's your business, you said you wanted to take care of them right?" he said.

"Yes but I want you to be home before it gets late," Jin said.

"Who do you think you are to order me?" he said.

"I'm your husband Jungkook," Jin said.

"Then you should be working and taking care of everything, why are you only at home? Don't you have any shame? You just ride in this house, and take advantage of my father's car," Jungkook said and Jin was silent. His heart ached to hear his husband say such things to him.

***

The next day, as usual, Jin was getting ready to pick up Yoongi and Jimin at school, he was trying to forget what Jungkook had told him, he was trying to think maybe Jungkook was tired and he was talking to him at the wrong time.

The distance from their house to school is not far, and at that time the road was not jammed, so Jin came faster than usual, he got out of the car and rushed to wait near the exit but his steps stopped when he saw Jungkook was already there, but he didn't alone, he was with a man who had his arm around his waist.

Not long after, Yoongi and Jimin came out of the school building together with their teacher, ran towards Jungkook and Jungkook hugged them one by one.

"Finally I met Yoongi and Jimin's parents, I'm glad you and your husband can come to pick up Yoongi and Jimin together," The teacher said.

"Yeah, we'll be picking them up more often, thanks for looking after them at school." The man said and pulled Jungkook closer to him by his waist and made Jin turn around.

It hurts so much when other people are recognized as Yoongi and Jimin's parents, even though he's the one who always takes them and picks them up to school but the teacher never says anything, like he said to Jungkook and that guy.

Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jimin arrived home, it took them quite a while to return, and Jin just busied himself in the kitchen when they came home. Jungkook went to the kitchen to get some water from the fridge and saw Jin there.

"I've picked up Yoongi and Jimin," Jungkook said.

"Yeah, you must be tired, take a shower first and I'll prepare dinner," Jin said.

"Okay," Jungkook said and he went to his room, Jin only lowered his head as tears rolled down his cheeks. His heart was broken once, his husband was cheating on his back, but why should he have an affair? He had the choice not to marry Jin at that time.

Jin wanted to go see Yoongi and Jimin and make sure they had a shower before calling them over for dinner, but Jin stopped in his tracks when he heard Jungkook's voice in his son's room. His bedroom door was slightly open and Jin could hear him from outside.

"Appa, until when will Uncle Jin stay with us? I want Papa Namjoon to stay here," Yoongi said.

"Appa doesn't know how long he's going to stay here, but I can't ask him to leave because your grandma might be mad at me, but don't worry, you can always meet Papa Namjoon whenever you want," Jungkook said.

"Does Papa Namjoon not want to stay here? He said he would read me a story," Jimin said.

"He can stay here but when Uncle Jin isn't here," Jungkook said and Jin, who was still standing in front of the room, started crying again.

Why don't they like Jin? Is it because he is poor? does all the attention Jin gives mean nothing to them?

Jin returned to the dining table and called them from there, Jungkook came out first and he saw Jin who was still standing near the dining table.

"Eat with Yoongi and Jimin, I have to go for a while," Jin said.

"Okay," Jungkook said and it wasn't long before Yoongi and Jimin were walking out of the room as Jin took off his apron and left their house.

"Appa, where is Uncle Jin?" Jimin said.

"I dunno, sit down and eat your dinner," Jungkook said.

"Is Uncle Jin gone? does that mean Papa Namjoon can come here?" Jimin said.

"Oh Jiminie, maybe next time baby," Jungkook said and Jimin just pouted in front of his dinner.

To be continued...