My Sassy Assistant (8)

Seokjin's POV

After going through the scariest thing in my life we finally arrived in Italy, I still imagine that the experience on the plane this time will never happen again, right? the first time he hugged me, actually he caught me so I wouldn't fall but he still hugged me, at least he felt how comfortable I was in his arms.

and secondly, he holds my hand, he doesn't need to do that, he can calm his daughter but not with me, I'm just his assistant, he shouldn't need to care about me but we never know someone's heart, what looks like it will never be the same as what's in his heart. I wish I was in there.

We arrived at the hotel, I was very sleepy and wanted to sleep, I think my face already described how tired I was that day. My room is beside his room, it's not me who asked it but him, I'm just an assistant and I obey what my boss wants. But I'm happy, I hope there is a connecting door in it and I can sneak in at night and replace Minji's position in his arms. Come on Jin, you're tired, you need sleep before imagining those dirty things.

"Here is your room key, get some rest," Jungkook said, he picked up the sleeping Minji in his arms. He looks different when he is with his daughter.

"Yes, you too sir," I went into my room and was quite amazed at its size. It was too big for me who was alone. I immediately jumped into bed and it felt so comfortable, and I think I fell asleep after that.

***

The next day

I had prepared breakfast that morning, I was only wearing my T-shirt and sleeping pants, because we only had breakfast, which means there was nothing formal, after all, we weren't there for an important meeting, just shopping for factory needs.

I came out of my room and Jungkook came out too, what surprised me wasn't that he didn't take Minji out for breakfast, but the tattoo on his hand, since when did he have tattoos all over his right arm? And why did I just realize this? it looked sexy and after I noticed what he was wearing at the time was the same as what I was wearing, I looked down at my clothes and looked back at him.

"Is that your nightshirt?" he said.

"Yes sir, we have the same taste for sleepwear,"

we only wear T-shirts and sleeping pants, the shirts are black, I don't think there are any other colors in the wardrobe. While I'm white.

"Where's Minji? Isn't she joining us for breakfast?" I said.

"She's so tired and fast asleep so I won't wake him up, come on," Jungkook said and he walked in front of me.

We sat at the same table, facing each other, and ate our breakfast.

"Wow, this is good," I widened my eyes as I tried the porridge in my bowl.

"What's that good?" Jungkook said and I immediately nodded and subconsciously I handed him my spoon filled with porridge.

"Ah, I'm sorry sir," I wanted to pull my hand but he held it back and ate my spoonful of porridge. Wait... he's eating porridge from my spoon, the spoon was in my mouth earlier and he's eating it from the same spoon. Done, I'm dying. What are you doing Jeon Jungkook? What game is this?

"Hm yeah that feels good," Jungkook says and I pull my hand back.

"We'll meet Mr. Park before shopping, no need to dress too formally, we're not working here, let's just say this is a holiday for you because you've worked well for the past two years," Jungkook said.

"But you're not going to cut my salary right?" He just chuckled and I was happy to see him, he laughed, something I'd never seen before, I thought he could only be angry with his cold face, but his laugh was so beautiful.

"I'm not going to cut it unless you eat too much here," Jungkook said and looked at me with a smile on his face, making me smile.

Oh god, I'm sure he's my soul mate, come on, I just need one more step to get his heart, I'm sure he won't reject it if that happens, I'm sure because I can feel it, he wants it too.

To be continued...