Playmate (3)

Playmates (3)

!WARNING!
This story contains adult content, such as sex scenes and so on. There will be several pictures displayed in this book, if you don't feel comfortable reading it, you may skip this book.

Without diminishing my love for Jinkook, I hope those of you who read this book can maturely evaluate this book. Enjoy PLAYMATE

***

Chapter 3

Jin's job is only to serve Jungkook last night but it seems like they need more time to rest because they have sex until morning. Just imagine what they were doing until morning, the room was never quiet, Jin's moans kept echoing and it made Jungkook unable to hold back let alone stop himself.

Jungkook woke up first, he was still hugging Jin from behind at that time, the blanket only covered half of his body and he nuzzled his head on Jin's back before kissing him.

"Baby, wake up," Jungkook whispered in Jin's ear and made Jin open his eyes slowly. He looked at the unfamiliar room and remembered what happened last night between him and Jungkook.

"What time is it?" Jin said and Jungkook looked at the clock on the wall.

"10 am babe," Jungkook said, and after hearing that Jin's eyes widened and he immediately stood up, causing Jungkook's body to fall onto the bed. Jin took his clothes and immediately headed to the bathroom to clean himself.

Not long after, he came out of the bathroom and Jungkook was waiting for him on the edge of the bed in his robe.

"I have to go," Jin said.

"Does your body not hurt?" he said.

"I'm already late, I--" Jungkook walked over to Jin and cupped his cheek.

"Let me drive you, hm?" he said.

"No, I'm late, and I'll be going now," Jin said, he wanted to go past Jungkook but he grabbed Jin's hand and made him stop again.

"Jungkook I'm late," Jin said and Jungkook pulled him closer.

"Kissing me only took a second," Jungkook said and he kissed Jin warmly and looked at him, making Jin speechless.

"Call me if the money I gave you isn't enough for your life," Jungkook said and he kissed Jin on the cheek before letting him go.

Jin went to campus by taxi, he was very messy that day but if he came home he would be late, he couldn't miss an important class, he had been absent twice already and only one chance left for him to get into that class.

When he arrived at his campus, he immediately ran to his class and fortunately, he was not too late, he was out of breath as he sat next to his best friend, Ken, who just smiled at him.

"What?" Jin said.

"Can't you see everyone is watching you?" Ken said and Jin turned to look at them all.

"Are you trying to show us off about what you did with the young CEO last night?" he said.

"W-What?" Jin said.

"Your neck is full of hickeys idiot, and you let everyone see it, the prettiest guy now belongs to someone," Ken said and laughed.

"Oh shit!" Jin immediately covered his neck with his own hands.

"Don't laugh at me! It's because of you" Jin said.

"How? Am I right? he's so handsome and hot right?" Ken said.

"Yeah, and he's so amazing, I...aish, why should I tell you?" Jin said.

"How much did he pay you?" he said.

"$200,000," Jin said.

"WHAT? Are you kidding me?" Jin immediately covered his big mouth.

"Shut your mouth, Ken!" Jin said.

"Wait, but he paid you $200,000 just for one night? Oh shit, did he enjoy that?" he said.

"He paid me before I served him," Jin said.

"Holy shit!!! Kim Seokjin! Trust me, he likes you," Ken said.

"No, he only sees me as a playmate, I need money and he needs someone to satisfy his lust, that's all," Jin said.

"Aish, you idiot, just wait and see, he will contact you again," Ken said and Jin was silent.

***

After finishing class that day, Jin kept complaining to Ken that his body ached, his ass was burning and his legs kept shaking, even though he didn't feel it when he ran to campus, maybe because he was still too panicked to be late for class. But now, all that pain he could feel clearly.

"How should I work tonight? oh, this is all because of Jeon Jungkook," Jin said.

"Oh really? you guys have sex until morning and that's him?" he said.

"Shut up Ken," Jin said.

"You better rest tonight, it's better than working with your condition like this right?" he said.

"No, I can't skip my work anymore," Jin said.

"Jin you already earned $200,000, why do you have to work at the convenience store again? huh? Besides he said he'd give it the money if you need it" Ken said.

"Aish, I'm not a beggar, after all, he didn't ask my name, strange, he told me his name but didn't ask what my name was, he just kept calling me baby," Jin rolled his eyes.

"Wouldn't that be more romantic? He doesn't need to know who you are, the baby is showing interest in you," Ken said.

"I don't know, but, I will take my mother to the hospital tomorrow and I'm sure this treatment will make my mom better," Jin said.

"I'm glad to hear that," Ken said.

Jin thought back to what they did last night, what a night it was. His touch, his voice, everything about him seemed to be stored neatly in Jin's head. He just smiled when the memory came, to be honest, he loved it. Everything Jungkook did to him. He liked it.

To be continued...