The Vampire's Path (4)

The man took Jungkook away from there, after what the man saw, Jungkook tasted the blood of the dying woman. The man took Jungkook as far as possible from the woman's location and he had not had time to call an ambulance because he had already seen what Jungkook was doing.

"Human! Stop! Why did you take me so far? I'm tired and I'm thirsty." Jungkook said and he tried to pull his hand away from the man.

"Do you want to be caught by the police? You can't touch someone who's dying just like that, what if they think you hurt them? And why did you try the blood? And who is the man who bit the woman? Do you know him?" the man said.

"How many times do I have to tell you, human, I'm a Vampire so I do drink blood to be full, and that man was my friend, I lost him because of you, I should have returned to my world with him," Jungkook said.

"Stop calling me human, I am human but I have a name, I'm Jin" Jin said.

"Hi Jin, I'm Jungkook, can I go back to that woman's place now?" Jungkook said.

"No, you can't go back there, come with me," Jin said and he pulled Jungkook's hand again to leave there.

"Jin, where are you taking me? I'm thirsty, can we look for wild boar or anything with a big body?" Jungkook said and they arrived at a small flat.

"Hello Jin, can you hear me? I'm thirsty and I need pig's blood, I'm sure there's no pig in this house," Jungkook said.

"Come in I have a lot of questions for you," Jin said and Jungkook entered too, his eyes widening as he saw the white puppy there.

"Wahh there's a puppy here," Jungkook wanted to approach the puppy before Jin stood in front of him to block him.

"No! He's not a pig, so don't take his blood," Jin said.

"I know, I just want to touch him, I won't suck the puppy's blood, he's too cute and his body is so small I won't be full," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, please sit there," Jin pointed at the sofa and Jungkook sat there.

"What? Can you get me some blood before starting to interrogate me?" Jungkook said.

"I have no blood, so stop talking about that, now explain to me, who are you and why are there so many like you here? What are you doing in my world?" Jin said.

"I'm Jungkook, I've told you before, I've also told you that I'm a vampire, you know what that means, I like to drink fresh blood, and it should be human blood, but my damn fangs haven't grown properly so I can't bite you even though I'm not interested, I shouldn't be here, I should be in my world, vampire world, you won't know where it is, nor do I know where this world is, my father brought me here because I had to practice hunting humans to make my fangs grow, but he just left me and I'm stuck here, and the reason why there are so many vampires in your world is of course because we need human blood to survive, but not with me, I just drink pig's blood and can stay alive, now can I go to find fresh blood?" Jungkook said.

"Is...is what you said true? I mean, you're not fooling me are you?" Jin said.

"You've seen it yourself, right? That woman is dying because my friend Mingyu bit her neck, but I called him he must have been shocked and left that woman, I'm not lying and you have seen my mini fangs too," Jungkook said and Jin just kept quiet.

"Are you afraid of me now? Do you regret bringing me here?" Jungkook said.

"I'm scared, but...but I think you're different from your friend earlier," Jin was different.

"Jin, looks like we've been chatting too much, do you have something I can drink?" Jungkook said and Jin just nodded, he went to his kitchen and came back with a glass of water in his hand.

"Here," Jin handed it to Jungkook.

"Oh I'm sorry, but it's water," Jungkook said.

"I don't have anything else, there's no blood in this house," Jin said and Jungkook just sighed, he finally took a sip of the water in the glass, but it didn't lessen his thirst.

"Calm down Jin, just sit with me, I won't hurt you, I won't bite a beautiful man like you, so don't worry, but can you get me some blood?" Jungkook said.

To be continued...