Into The Blue (6)

Into The Blue (6)

That day Jin couldn't focus on his work, he thought about what his boyfriend did with Yoongi behind him and when did that happen, because Jin knows they broke up for a bad reason and it seems like being friends with Yoongi isn't something Taehyung would do without a reason.

Jin kept daydreaming and made a bit of his work a little messy, he was stalling for too much time and making the work pile up, he looked at his phone and Taehyung didn't call him even once after that morning. At least there wasn't another explanation he told Jin.

Finally, Jin made a big decision, a decision that seemed like it would get him into another problem but he had to do it, he loved Taehyung so much, and making him feel like this was unfair to Jin.

Jin asked his assistant to cancel all meetings that day, he went to his parent's house to talk about his wedding to Taehyung.

Jin has a lot to think about, a lot of projects that will be running and running and needs extra attention from him, but if he continues to focus on that he will increasingly ignore other things and he doesn't want to lose Taehyung just because he is focused on his work.

"Dad, Mom, I'm sorry but, looks like I'm going to take a few days off and leave everything to my assistant, I know this will hinder what's going on but I can't continue like this, I don't want to lose Taehyung and I will speed up our wedding," Jin said.

"Are you serious? Have you thought of everything? Jin, marriage isn't easy, the project needs special attention from you, your assistant can't handle it alone, and marriage isn't cheap, you need a lot of money for it, for your next life, if you take one wrong step, this project can fail and you know what the risks are, this company can be destroyed," his father said.

"But Dad, I was too focused on my work and ignored him, he needs me but I'm not there for him, this is also hard for me, dad I beg you, understand my position, I just don't want to lose people I love just because of this," Jin said.

"Jin, I understand, but shouldn't he support you? You two have gone through difficult years and made it through. It's only a matter of time and your relationship hasn't changed much, in fact, you didn't even have time to see us and it doesn't matter, we understand if your life is not ours anymore" His mom said and it's true, 5 years, 3 years Jin only gave his time to Taehyung and 2 years for his work, during that time Jin didn't have time to see his family but his family never left him one bit. They become the main support system for Jin.

"Mom, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I don't have time for you guys, I'm sorry," Jin said and his mother just hugged his son.

"It's okay Jin, we know you're going through the process, it's not easy for that, we were young too, and we know how difficult it is to share time, but believe me, if he loves you, he will support you and will never leave you in any condition, feeling lonely only for those who are ignored, but I bet you never ignore him," his mother said and that was true too.

Jin is busy, very busy, but Jin never really ignores him, Jin still calls him to ask how he's doing every day, even though it's just a short call, but he tries to find time to hear his boyfriend's voice and Jin also chooses to come as late as possible to Taehyung's house instead of going back to his apartment and resting. He wanted Taehyung not to feel alone and know that Jin was always there for him, only the times had changed, and he couldn't always be by Taehyung's side like the first 3 years they were together.

"Then what about your wedding?" his father said.

"Next month, I will marry him next month," Jin said.

"Are you sure about him Jin?" his father said.

"Yes Dad, I just want to be with him," Jin said.

"Jin, I hope this is the right decision for you to choose because once you do, you can't back down," His mother said.

"Yes Mom, I know," Jin said.

To be continued...