Your Rookie Baby (3)

Jin was still standing in his position when Jungkook got up from his chair and approached Jin. Jungkook's appearance at that time looked different from their first meeting, Jungkook only wore a tight black shirt making his athletic body visible and the tattoo on his arm made Jungkook look very sexy.

But Jin just looked at him with a smile like a puppy as Jungkook stood in front of him as if he didn't know what might have happened there between them.

"Do you know? What's the reason no one wants to be your sponsor?" Jungkook said.

"Because I'm not that attractive to them," Jin said.

"You think you are not attractive to them?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, they always say that," Jin said.

"But do you know that you are very attractive to me," Jungkook said and that made Jin blush before lowering his head.

"I'll say this first, before saying the conditions you have to do. I've been watching you for a long time, I know your schedule, and what you do each day, I also own everything about you, and if you do what I ask, I can easily make you visible in the industry and those who look down on you will bow to you," Jungkook said.

Jin lifted his head and looked into Jungkook's eager eyes. Jin wanted that because becoming a famous actor was his dream. But hearing what Jungkook said felt the conditions that would be given would not be easy for him.

"What should I do for you ?" Jin said and Jungkook approached him, whispering in Jin's ear and making Jin very nervous.

"Sleep with me for the night," Jungkook said and Jin's eyes widened, he pushed Jungkook's body away.

"Are you crazy? I'm not a whore, I'm an actor and I wouldn't do that to get famous, I should have known from the start that your offer was suspicious," Jin said and Jungkook just stared at him.

"I don't see you as a whore, I see you as a masterpiece, you are so perfect, and I can imagine how beautiful you are, without those clothes," Jungkook said.

"You pervert! I won't give you what you asked for, I don't need your help," Jin got ready to leave, but Jungkook was blocking his exit.

"Move! I want to get out of here," Jin pushed Jungkook's body but Jungkook held his hand.

"Hey, listen to me, I won't hurt you, I like you, and I want to help you, I want to make you shine and make your dreams come true," Jungkook said and Jin tried to let go of his hand from Jungkook's grip.

"Let me go! If you like me and want to help me you shouldn't offer such crazy things!" Jin said and Jungkook let go of Jin's hand.

"I can even make you disappear from this industry Jin, so don't make me do that to you," Jungkook said.

"You're crazy!" Jin said with tears running down his cheeks, he was annoyed and wanted to leave that place.

"Hey, hey don't cry, please don't cry, I can't see you like this," Jungkook approached Jin but Jin avoided him.

"I want to get out of here!" Jin said.

"Oh, Jin! Can you understand, if you leave this place, you will lose everything you have built so far, so stay here," Jungkook said.

"Why are you doing this to me? I don't need your help, I know I have no place in this industry, but I'm sure there is a right way to shine other than serving dirty people like you!" Jin said and Jungkook looked at him as if looking for Jin's weakness.

"Nothing is free in this world Jin, I'm just asking you to sleep with me, we don't need to do anything, I just want to experience it first hand, what I've been imagining about you," Jungkook said.

"No, I want to get out of here!" Jin said.

"The choice is yours Jin, but don't blame me if after you leave here, there won't be any job calls for you," Jungkook said and he let Jin out.

No one knows what Jin was thinking at that time, but his feet also felt heavy to leave the room, Jin always got the nickname as a stiff rookie artist, because he had never touched that dark world.

"You just haven't tried it yet Jin, at least you need to do it once as long as you live, I won't hurt you, I'm doing it because I like you," Jungkook said and Jin turned to him.

Jungkook knows, what's in Jin's head, he knows that becoming a famous actor is Jin's dream and he knows that scaring him with threats that will make his career dim will make him falter.

Jungkook came back to Jin and stood in front of Jin. Their eyes locked and Jin didn't show his fear of Jungkook.

"I will help you until you reach the top and shine bright, I promise, but I only ask one thing from you, all of you," Jungkook said and Jin was silent.

"Hey," Jungkook covered Jin's cheek and Jin tried to avoid the touch.

"Just sleeping with you, nothing else," Jin said.

"Deal," Jungkook smiled at Jin's decision.

"Would you like something to drink?" Jungkook walked to his desk, poured a glass of alcohol, and brought it to Jin.

"I will give your agency a formal contract tomorrow, but for now, just think of it as a contract between the two of us," Jungkook said Jin took the glass from Jungkook's hand before gulping it down and making him cough because it was too hot in his throat.

"Oh slow down baby," Jungkook said and Jin just looked at Jungkook with an irritated face.

Jin could have gone and ignored the threat but he remembered who Jungkook was, he was quite influential in the entertainment world, and what he said could happen and that was what Jin was afraid of. But sleeping with Jungkook wasn't difficult, they didn't have to do anything, just slept together.

To be continued