Beg For It (9)

Beg For It (9)

Jungkook came out of his room, he went downstairs and the maid came over to him, breakfast was ready on the dining table, but Jungkook told them to leave and ignore them, Jungkook left his house and headed for the backyard, his men who were guarding there immediately came to give him an umbrella. He walked towards Bam's cage, he saw Bam just sleeping in his house, he didn't seem hungry because he didn't bark when Jungkook knelt in front of him.

"Are you tired of barking every day?" he said.

"I think tiredness will come at the right time," Jungkook said, he remembered Jisoo's words again, she was just tired of being in Jungkook's dark world. She loves Jungkook but the life she wants is not that kind of life.

Jungkook checked the other conditions again, Yoongi and Namjoon had done their job well, they were on guard at the Casino. When Jungkook wanted to return to his house, suddenly his chest felt tight, he immediately held his chest and the tightness made him fall to his knees, the rain-soaked him in an instant, and his men immediately helped Jungkook and brought him inside.

His chest hurt so much, it felt like someone was squeezing it from the inside, Jungkook tried to speak but he suddenly fainted and his men immediately took Jungkook to the hospital.

While Jin was still in the bath, he still closed his eyes while leaning there. His tears have never dried since he set foot in that place. He remembers how Jungkook touched him.

"Yess baby...you are amazing.." Jungkook said, he always kisses Jin's lips warmly, Jin knows it's not a scary kiss.

"Mmphhhh..sstoppp...aaahhhh..." Jin moaned, he just wasn't used to it, but he didn't push Jungkook's body away from him. Slowly his body began to enjoy and all that could be heard was moans.

Jin woke up when his head fell and the water was no longer warm, he didn't realize that he fell asleep in the bathroom, but Jungkook didn't come yet, Jin couldn't stay in the bath, and he could get sick from soaking for too long. Jin decided to get out of there, but he was surprised because he didn't see anyone in the room.

After Jin changed his clothes, the sound of a knock on the door sounded, it must be the maid who gave Jin meals every day, Jin opened the door and the maid gave him a tray of food and water.

"Wait," Jin said.

"Yeah, is there anything I can help you with?" Maid said.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jin said.

"Mr. Jungkook was taken to the hospital," The waiter said and Jin's eyes widened.

"W-What? But what happened to him? Isn't he fine?" Jin said.

"I don't know, I just heard from another maid, Excuse me," The maid said and Jin closed the door again, he put the tray on the table and looked out the window.

"You must always keep that feeling, because one day, you will have to use that feeling to kill me," Jin remembered those words. What happened to him? Didn't he want Jin to kill him?

The day passed quickly at that time, but the rain didn't stop, that day it rained without letting the rainbow appear and show its beauty.

Jin was still sitting on the edge of the bed looking out the window, he missed his mother and imagined what his mother was doing at home. Is his mother looking for him? Or is the mother okay? Jin's mind had many questions.

But that thought had to be cut off when the door opened, Jin turned towards it and saw Jungkook coming inside with a pale face, without realizing it Jin immediately approached him and helped him.

"Are you all right?" Jin said with a worried face.

"You're worried about me?" Jungkook said and Jin immediately removed his hand from Jungkook's body.

"I'm just asking, your face is very pale," Jin said.

"Are you waiting for me?" Jungkook said and Jin just looked at him.

"I'm sleepy, can I sleep right away? My body hurts and I think I--"

"Yeah, go to sleep," Jungkook said.

"Okay," Jin said and he immediately got on the bed, he lay down and covered himself, his back to Jungkook. He lied, he wasn't sleepy yet but his body hurt.

Jin could hear Jungkook open his whiskey bottle and pour it into a glass, he also heard Jungkook light his cigarette. For some reason at that time, Jin was worried. His face was so pale with his blank stare, he looked messed up.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was silent as he stared out the window of his room. He drank the whiskey in his glass until it was finished and imagined Jisoo in front of him. He missed his wife, but he hated her. It was so painful to live like that, in the dark that it felt like only sinking, being pulled to the bottom of the sea and becoming jammed.

Jungkook put out his cigarette and put the glass on the table, before climbing onto the bed and hugging Jin's body tightly, surprising Jin.

"I missed you! I missed you so much!" Jungkook said, but Jin knew it wasn't for him.

"I'm not her," Jin said but Jungkook ignored him, he just hugged Jin's body and buried his face in Jin's neck.

"If you loved her, you shouldn't have killed her, do you regret it now?" Jin said.

"I just want to hug you, so don't talk about anything," Jungkook said, but Jin tried to let go of his hug and turned his body to face Jungkook.

"Stop seeing me as your wife, I'm Jin, I'm not Jisoo, and I'm not your wife, she died and you killed her, so stop discussing it, because you'll never get it from me!" Jin said and Jungkook just looked at him.

"I know, you're not Jisoo, you're Jin, you're not here because you guys are different, only your face is similar to hers but you're completely different from her. I... aah.." Jungkook again felt a great pain in his chest, he squeezed his chest and a panicked Jin immediately got up and helped him.

"Hey, what happened?" Jin said.

"I'll call the maid," Jin said but Jungkook held him back.

"No! Just kill me," Jungkook said and Jin widened.

"What..what do you mean?" Jin said.

"I said kill me! Just kill me Jin!!! before I kill you!!!" Jungkook continued to hold his chest.

"N-No... I can't," Jin said.

"KILL ME!!!" Jungkook said and Jin hugged him instead, making Jungkook surprised.

"I can't, don't ask me to do that, it's not my job," Jin said with tears on his cheeks.

"You--"

"Does it hurt so bad?" Jin held Jungkook's hand against his chest and pulled away to look at him.

"Kill me Jin," Jungkook said.

"I'm killing you, and this is my way," Jin kissed Jungkook's lips and made him even more shocked, his chest hurt, but why did his heart pound when Jin did that? That's Jin, not Jisoo.

To be continued...