My Sassy Assistant (13)

That afternoon they returned to Korea, Jin was silent, he didn't say anything even until he got on the plane, he sat by the window like before and just stared out the window. He was tired of crying because he had been crying all night.

He woke up when his head fell, he opened his eyes slowly and felt that his head was very dizzy like it was spinning. He intended to wash his face and go to the toilet, but it turned out that Jungkook had just come out and made Jin's surprise, why did that scene happen again?

Jungkook didn't say anything, but Jin felt so dizzy that he almost fainted and fell towards Jungkook.

"Jin," Jungkook catches him well.

"Oh I'm sorry" Jin tried to stand up and Jungkook looked at him.

"What happened to you? you look so pale oh god you have a fever" Jungkook touched his forehead and he was so hot.

"No, I'm fine," Jin said.

"What? no, you have to lie down and I'll take water for you to take your medicine, come on," Jungkook grabbed Jin's hand but Jin brushed it off.

"No, I can take care of it myself," Jin said.

"You are my assistant and you are my responsibility, come on," Jungkook took him back to his seat, he asked the flight attendant for water and immediately approached Jin with a glass of water and medicine in his hand.

"Here, have a drink and sleep," Jungkook said.

"Thank you," Jin said and immediately drank the medicine.

"Sleep, I'll wake you up when we get to Korea," Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry," Jin said and he started crying again.

"Jin, this isn't the right time to talk about that," Jungkook said.

"Okay, I won't go into it anymore," Jin said and Jungkook returned to his seat.

He couldn't sleep at that time, he kept looking at Jin, making sure he slept comfortably, until he saw Jin's blanket slightly open and he intended to fix it, but seeing Jin's sleeping face made him remember what happened that night.

"I like it," Jin said.

"Oh, shit you woke me up Jin," Jungkook said.

"You want me?" Jin said.

"You want to?" he said.

"Whatever you want, I want," Jin said.

He stroked the curve of Jin's face with his finger, covered Jin's body with the blanket, and kissed his forehead before returning to his seat and saw Minji watching him.

"Hey, why aren't you sleeping yet?" he said.

"I woke up from my sleep dad, why did you kiss Uncle Jin?" Minji said.

"Oh, that...I just-"

"Did you like him?" Minji said.

"Minji, what are you talking about, you better go back to sleep because I'm sleepy too, I love you, baby," Jungkook said and he kissed Minji's forehead.

"Dad," Minji said.

"Yes baby," Jungkook said.

"You kissed my forehead because you love me, does that mean you love Uncle Jin too? it's okay, I'm glad if it's true, he's a kind daddy, and he made you kiss his forehead," Minji said and Jungkook just fell silent.

To be continued...