The Mute's Story (10)

Jungkook rang the bell in front of someone's unit and the door opened, Yoongi appeared there and looked at him strangely.

"What's wrong with you? Come in," Yoongi said.

"Where's Jimin? I need him." Jungkook said.

"He's taking a shower, what's wrong?" Yoongi said.

"This is weird, really weird, I feel like there's something wrong with me, and I'm sick of this, it's not me, but--"

"What? why are you so noisy? why did you come here?" Jimin said he just finished taking a shower and came out of his room, to his boyfriend who was sitting beside Jungkook.

"I keep thinking about him, since then, I can't stop thinking about this guy until it makes me sick and I don't know how to make my brain stop thinking about him," Jungkook said.

"Who? Do you have a new crush?" Jimin said.

"No, I can't say he's my crush because...I don't like him, but...I've always dreamed of him and it's almost driving me crazy," Jungkook said.

"Who is he referring to?" Yoongi said and Jimin just shrugged his shoulders.

"His face is always present in my dreams, every night, try to imagine, every night you have to meet him in dreams and it makes your heart flutter and I want to wake up soon so I can meet him in the real world, I'm crazy right?" Jungkook said.

"Do I know who you mean?" Jimin said.

"Yeah," Jungkook said.

"Is he on the same campus with us?" Jimin said.

"Are we playing a guessing game?" Yoongi said.

"He didn't say it and it made me curious," Jimin said.

"What should I do? I can't be close to him because he must hate me, for sure! I can see it in his eyes when he looks at me," Jungkook said.

"You better tell me who it is or stop talking," Jimin said.

"No! I'll forget that person, this doesn't make sense, I can't possibly like him, no way," Jungkook said.

"I think he's crazy, we should just leave him here," Yoongi says and he leads Jimin into the room.

"What did he do to me? He makes me keep thinking about him, it's weird. I didn't even intend to get to know him but seeing his face in a dream drives me crazy, he's so... so beautiful, but he'll never forgive me, I did something stupid!" Jungkook muttered.

Jungkook took his phone, he was looking for what medicine can be given to someone who often goes through nausea, maybe he can apologize by giving him the medicine he needs. He should apologize maybe then he will stop dreaming about him.

But when he found out about a medicine that was suitable for him, he was surprised because the explanation led to pregnancy. There are many other factors, but the first one he looks at is nausea from pregnancy. Then he remembered what he did to him a month ago.

"Oh shit! No way, there's no way he's pregnant right?" Jungkook muttered, and he immediately rushed away from Jimin's place, he returned to the dorm right then and there to make sure something.

Arriving at the dorm, he immediately ran to his room, he knew where his room was because he was in the same room as his ex. He knocked on the room and Hoseok came out.

"Oh hi, did you miss me?" Hoseok said.

"Move aside, I came to look for the dumb," Jungkook said and Jin turned to look at him from his bed.

"What? why are you looking for him?" Hoseok said.

"Shut up! this is none of your business" Jungkook crossed him and pulled Jin's hand but Jin pushed his hand away.

"Come with me right now!" Jungkook said and he grabbed Jin's hand, led him out of there, and told Jin to get in his car, but Jin grabbed his hand before he got in the car.

"Come with me," Jungkook said and Jin backed away, he took his phone and wrote something.

"What are you doing? why are you like this to me?"

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said.

"No, you didn't say it sincerely,"

"Jin, we have to go to the hospital now," Jungkook said and Jin was silent, it was the first time he called Jin's name.

"Why?"

"Since when do you feel nauseous?" Jungkook said.

"Just today but I'm nauseous because I'm not feeling well, and the weather has changed drastically,"

"Then come with me and we check your condition together, I just want to confirm something," Jungkook said.

"What's that?"

"Just come with me! Come on," Jungkook told Jin to come in and they left from there, Hoseok saw all that and his face looked annoyed.

To be continued...