Playmate (1)

Playmates (1)

!WARNING!
This story contains adult content, such as sex scenes and so on. There will be several pictures displayed in this book, if you don't feel comfortable reading it, you may skip this book.

Without diminishing my love for Jinkook, I hope those of you who read this book can maturely evaluate this book. Enjoy PLAYMATE

***

Chapter 1

The man who is called the most beautiful man at Seoul University enters the gate confidently, Kim Seokjin has a very perfect body and his face is the prettiest of the prettiest. Even many women are jealous of his smooth face, plump red lips, thick eyebrows, and sharp nose that makes Jin difficult to compete with. His black hair perfectly framed his little face. The word perfect is the most suitable word to describe Jin.

Likewise, with his body, his small waist makes his body look very sexy, even if he wears clothes that don't show his curves, it is enough to make the men who see him aroused. Don't ask him to speak, because anyone who hears his voice will be hypnotized and immediately fall in love. He had rejected many women and men who wanted to be his partner.

That's because Jin only focused on the scholarship he got with difficulty, and he also didn't have time for dating. After college, Jin had to work in a mini market and take care of his mother at home. His time is up and there is nothing left for himself. That reason was reasonable enough to reject those who tried to get close to Jin, but they never believed in that reason, they also kept trying to win the heart of the beauty no matter what.

Jin walked to his class, he met his best friend Ken who was standing in front of the class, he seemed busy talking to someone on the phone and immediately hung up the phone when Jin approached him.

"Hi, morning Jinnie baby," Ken said and he put his arm around Jin by his shoulders.

"What is this? who did you call before?" Jin said.

"I have a job for you, I'm sure this time you can pay for your mother's treatment without going into debt," Ken said.

"What do you mean? is there such a job?" Jin said.

"Come with me," Ken led Jin away from his class and to a much quieter place to discuss it.

"Earlier my old friend contacted me, he offered me a job with a high salary, very high, and the job is also not that difficult, but you may not be used to the job, I told him that maybe I won't work with him this time, but if you don't want to do it, I will," Ken said.

"You know Ken, I will do anything to earn money, my mother's condition is getting worse every day and my salary at the convenience store will never be enough to pay for her treatment, tell me what is that job?" Jin said.

"Become a playmate," Ken said.

"Playmate? Playmate who?" Jin said.

"Jin, before you ask that far, I'll give you a sneak peek, if you don't want someone to touch your body, you better not take this job," Ken said.

"Are you offering me a job as a prostitute?" Jin said with a surprised face and Ken immediately covered Jin's mouth.

"Sshhh, that prostitute serves many people with a meager salary, but this is a playmate, unlike a prostitute, you only serve one VIP and he will pay you very high, super fantastic and he will pay you directly, so you don't have to wait anymore and can immediately take your mother to the hospital right away," Ken said.

"Are you crazy? You want me to sell my body to a pervert?" Jin said.

"He's a VIP, 25-year-old young CEO, his name is Jeon Jungkook, you only need to serve him, if he likes your service he will contact you again but if not, he won't contact you, but you can do it just once, that's the difference between a slut and a playmate, you don't work continuously with different people, do you want or not? I have to give the decision now if you don't want it, I'll take it," Ken said.

"But Ken, you know that I've never done that, I've never had sex to anyone I've never even kissed, and I have to give it to someone I don't know before, this is crazy," Jin said.

"Tick..tock..tick..tock... time is running out Jin, I don't have time either, if you mind I won't force you, I will--"

"Wait! Oh god, Ken, I need the money," Jin said.

"Then do it, it won't hurt Jin, besides that guy is very handsome, I'm sure he's your type, or you could be his type," Ken said.

"Oh come on, I'm not looking for a match Ken, I'm looking for money," Jin said and Ken just looked at him, Jin looked very confused, he's never done this and never thought he would do this for money, but his mother's condition was very bad and he didn't want to lose her without doing something.

"Never mind, forget the job, I'll take it, I also need money--"

"No, okay I'm in," Jin said and Ken just smiled, he took his phone and called his friend.

"Hello?" Ken said.

"How?" a man says.

"My friend agreed, when can he start being a playmate?" Ken said.

"Tonight, I'll send you the address, and make sure he's not late, and wear black, my client likes it." The man said.

"Okay," Ken hung up the phone and looked at Jin with a smile.

"What? Can I be a playmate?" Jin said.

"Sure, you're going to start work tonight, I'm going to send you the address and wear black, he likes it, and you're so hot in that color," Ken said and Jin just fell silent, he was so nervous.

What kind of man is Jeon Jungkook? what will he do to Jin? and how much will he pay for the service Jin provides? Jin had a lot to think about but the one question that made him the most hesitant about doing the job, would he regret it?

***

That night, Jin was standing in front of the mirror, he was wearing a black silk shirt with his black jeans, Ken was right, he looked sexier in that color but somehow at that time Jin was very scared and nervous about wearing that color, the first was because he suited it. and secondly, because that guy, Jeon Jungkook likes black.

Jin asked permission from the workplace owner if he couldn't come that night, citing illness and he went to a large penthouse in the middle of Seoul. Jin is given access to take the elevator which is directly connected to his room. During the elevator, Jin just lowered his head and fiddled with his fingers, he was very nervous. What if he cancels it? but what about his mother? until when should he allow his mother to endure the pain without providing the best treatment for her.

Jin gathered his resolve, he would not come back and would still serve that man, he just needed to forget what happened that night, he didn't know him and vice versa so it was impossible for anything to happen between them. It's a job and he needs to be professional, he just needs to serve him and walk out of the room with money in his hands.

The elevator opened and he immediately saw a large door right in front of him, he rang the bell and a maid opened the door for him.

"Are you a playmate who will serve Mr. Jungkook?" The maid said and Jin just nodded. The maid even knows what his master is doing there.

The maid led Jin to a room upstairs and knocked on the door.

"Come in." A man said from inside the room and the maid opened the door, motioning for Jin to come inside, and Jin straightened his clothes, took a deep breath before stepping inside.

The room was very dim, only the night light was on and a man sat beside it holding a book, he was only wearing a robe as if he was ready for what he was going to do that night and Jin was still standing by the door.

"Hey beauty, why are you still standing there? Come, and sit here" Jungkook said and patted his thigh as he put his book on the bedside table at that moment Jin's breathing became heavy, his heart was beating very fast. Is there still a chance for him to get out of that room?

To be continued...