Your Rookie Baby (13)

Jin was still frozen in front of Jungkook, hearing what Jungkook didn't feel real to him. Even his head felt blank, he couldn't think about anything in his head.

"Why? What are you thinking about?" Jungkook said.

"Why are you always fooling me? Hmm?" Jin said with his tears still flowing.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jungkook pulled Jin into his arms and rubbed Jin's back.

"Let me go," Jin said.

"No, I won't let you go," Jungkook said.

"Why?" Jin said.

"In a week you will be mine so I won't leave you," Jungkook said.

"That's bullshit, you left me," Jin kept sobbing in Jungkook's arms.

"And?" Jungkook said.

"You left me, and you ignored me, and everyone knows you will marry Jimin when I only knew you and him were friends, I hate you," Jin said and Jungkook hugged him even tighter.

"I'm sorry, hmm?" Jungkook said.

"No, I hate you," Jin said and he pushed Jungkook's body away from him.

"Aren't you tired of lying to yourself?" Jungkook said.

"What do you mean? I don't understand. I don't like being treated like this, I'm leaving" Jin said and he turned to leave.

"Marry me, Jin," Jin's steps stopped when Jungkook said that, his heart pounding but his mouth very stiff. Until Jungkook hugged him from behind and whispered in Jin's ear.

"Stay with me and stop acting like this, I know you're an actor but your acting can't trick me, I know what you want, and I know it's me," Jungkook said.

Jin was silent when Jungkook started to sink his face into Jin's neck, making him close his eyes.

"I have prepared everything, and after that, no one will be able to touch you but me, no one will be able to have you, besides me, hm?" Jungkook said.

Jin opened his eyes and turned to look at Jungkook, making him turn his body to look at the man in front of him.

"Marrying is for love, not because you don't want me to be touched by others," Jin said.

"You're right, you said you hate me, but Jimin said he loves me, should I marry him?" Jungkook said making Jin pout and hit Jungkook's chest.

"Why did you hit me?" Jungkook said.

"Because I don't want you to marry him," Jin said.

"Why?" Jungkook said.

"You're annoying, and I hate you but...not being with you hurts a lot, and I don't like feeling lonely, I want you to call me, ask me to come to your house and make love all night, I want you to come to my location and bring me something I like, I want you to bother me, every day, I want that," Jin said and Jungkook just smiled.

"Then marry me and I will bother your life every day, will you marry me?" Jungkook said.

"Do you love me?" Jin said.

"So much," Jungkook said.

"Are you serious?" Jin said.

"I love you Kim Seokjin, I love you so much," Jungkook said and before Jin answered, Jungkook immediately brushed Jin's lips, kissed him warmly and tenderly, making Jin immediately hug Jungkook's neck and let go of his longing.

Jin jumped on Jungkook's body and kissed the man he loved deeper. Of course, Jungkook was pleased with that reaction. Jungkook took Jin to lie down on a lounger at the edge of the pool.

"Do you miss me?" Jungkook said.

"Yes, I miss you," Jin said.

"Good," Jungkook said.

"And I love you too," Jin said and Jungkook continued to devour Jin's lips with a smile on his face.

Jin's eyes were kept closed as if he was enjoying what Jungkook gave him, his hands were running around Jungkook's slightly wet back and when Jungkook's lips left his lips, Jin immediately stretched his neck as if he knew where Jungkook's lips were going after that.

"Can we do it in the room?" Jin said, without opening his eyes and letting his legs spread apart to give Jungkook some space in between.

"No one will see us here, just us and the moonlight baby," Jungkook said.

"Aahhh..are you sure?" Jin said.

"Yeah baby, don't worry, it's just you and me," Jungkook said and Jin who was hypnotized by that words no longer cared about where they were, the night wind that was blowing should felt cold when it hit their bodies but in fact, the air was getting hotter and hotter for Jin and Jungkook.

"Ahhhh...I want you, please.." Jin said as Jungkook continued to shower him with soft, deadly suction on Jin's beautiful neck, leaving lots of love bites there.

"Slowly baby, I want to release my longing for you, hm?" Jungkook whispered in Jin's ear before returning to explore every part of Jin's body.

Opening Jin's shirt buttons one by one letting Jin's chest lay in front of him, his tongue playing on Jin's nipple area made Jin unable to hold back his moans.

His moans grew louder and his body stretched even more as if he was fighting the sensation Jungkook was giving his body.

"Please...please I want you," Jin opened his eyes and made Jungkook glance at him before lifting his body.

"So now you're looking forward to it?" Jungkook said.

"Oh gosh, just do it, and you have to explain everything after this," Jin said and Jungkook just smiled at him before starting what he's been waiting for.

To be continued...