My Limit (10)

MyLimit (10)

Day after day passed, Jungkook's condition got worse with Namjoon's treatment of him, he decided to contact his mother and asked her to return to Seoul for the safety of his children, Yoongi and Jimin just cried every day because they heard Jungkook and Namjoon fighting. Every night there must be something broken and the sound of slamming doors. Jungkook could see Namjoon's true colors more and more and it wasn't as beautiful as he had previously imagined.

Jungkook hasn't worked for a week because his eyes are blue and swollen, Namjoon hit him hard when they fought, Jungkook also doesn't know why now things can't be discussed with a cool head. Namjoon often comes to his house drunk and provokes Jungkook's emotions because he doesn't like his children seeing what Namjoon is doing.

While waiting for his mother's arrival, Jungkook took Yoongi and Jimin away from the house, he also changed the house lock so that Namjoon could no longer enter there. Jungkook decided to stay at a hotel.

"Appa, you have to go to the hospital," Yoongi said.

"I'm fine," Jungkook said.

"But your eyes are almost closed because of swelling, why is Papa Namjoon like this?" Yoongi said.

"Don't call him Papa again, hm? You know that your papa is just Taehyung, right?" Jungkook said.

"He's not my Papa either, they just make you cry, and I don't like that," Yoongi says.

"Appa, your body is so hot, you have to go to the hospital, I'll take care of Jimin here," Yoongi said as he touched his father's hand.

But it's true, Jungkook couldn't stand the pain in his body anymore and decided to check his condition at the hospital so he could keep looking after his children.

Jungkook went alone, he had told his mother where he took Yoongi and Jimin, Jungkook's mind was blank at that time, he still didn't expect that his choice would only bring his life and his children to a worse place. Namjoon is worse than Taehyung, when Taehyung just cheated on him, Namjoon prefers to take out his anger on Jungkook by hitting him.

After getting an examination and getting medicine, Jungkook walked in a hospital hallway, tears kept rolling down his cheeks, his head kept bowing and he regretted everything. Not only his heart but also his body felt the same pain.

But suddenly someone called him and made his steps stop, he recognized that voice and when he turned around, Jin who seemed to be running was shocked by what he saw in front of him. Jungkook's face looked very messy with bruises and swelling in his eyes.

"Oh god, Jungkook what happened to you?" Jin said Jungkook didn't answer him, he just cried in front of Jin because seeing him only made him feel guilty.

"Hey, what's wrong? why are you crying? who did this to you?" Jin said and Jungkook just lowered his head as Jin took him in his arms.

"Did that guy do it? Did he hurt you?" Jin said and Jungkook's crying got louder, Jungkook just held Jin's clothes tightly and Jin just rubbed his back to calm him down.

"Jungkook why don't you report this to the police?" Jin said.

"I'm scared," Jungkook said in a cracked voice.

"Then where are Yoongi and Jimin?" Jin said.

"I'm taking them to the hotel and my mom will be there soon," Jungkook said and when Jin let go of his hug he looked at Jungkook in front of him. It broke his heart to see Jungkook fall apart like that.

"Jin, I...I'm sorry," Jungkook said.

"I have forgiven you, I let you go because I want you to be happy, but why are you like this now? You're not happy Jungkook," Jin said.

"I'm ashamed," Jungkook cried again and lowered his head when Jin hugged him again.

"Why should you be ashamed? You didn't do anything, it's not your fault, at that time you were in love with him and I came at the wrong time," Jin said and Jungkook just cried in his arms.

"Let me take you to where your children are, hm?" Jin said and Jungkook just nodded.

Jin's heart was just as broken when he saw Jungkook like that, leaving Jungkook doesn't mean he doesn't care about Jungkook, he got divorced because he cares about Jungkook, he doesn't want to force something out of place and he doesn't want to force Jungkook to accept him. But on the other hand, Jin finds Soobin who needs him, and Jin can't leave Soobin because of his condition. Even though deep inside Jin's heart, he always wants to go back to Jungkook and his children.

To be continued...