Into The Blue (1)

Into The Blue (1)

"How was your day babe?" Jin said when his boyfriend got into the car, he had a pretty big gift box in his hand.

"Won't you help me move this to the backseat first?" Taehyung said and Jin immediately moved the box to the back seat.

"Okay thank you, baby, now don't you want to kiss me first? I'll answer afterward," Taehyung said.

"Come here," Jin said and when Taehyung came closer he immediately kissed him warmly and Taehyung sat back in his seat and fastened his seat belt.

"Today is so wonderful, for some reason I like them, they are smart kids, and hope one day I can have adorable children like them," Taehyung said, he is a teacher in an elementary school. He likes children that's why he works as a teacher there.

"Then what box is it?" Jin said.

"That's a present for Kookie, did you forget? It's his birthday, and he can get annoyed if you don't bring something for him, you guys are pretty close right," Taehyung said.

"Oh I forgot, I don't remember what date it is, I also just took you home and back to the office," Jin said.

"What? Didn't you take the day off today?" Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry baby, but I really can't leave today's meeting, I promise I'll come over to your house after everything is done, okay? I promise," Jin took Taehyung's hand and kissed it.

"You always say that but you never come," Taehyung said.

"Hey, I'm coming tonight, I promise," Jin said.

***

When they got to Taehyung's house, Jin helped Taehyung to bring a present for Jungkook, and they saw Jungkook in the living room, busy on his phone.

"Kookie I'm coming," Taehyung said and he immediately turned towards Taehyung and approached his brother.

"You brought what I asked for?" he said.

"Of course," Taehyung took the box from Jin's hand and gave it to Jungkook.

"This is for you my Kookie," Taehyung said and Jungkook hugged Taehyung.

"Thank you hyung, you are the best," Jungkook said and turned to Jin.

"What about you hyung? You must have forgotten what I asked for, right?" he said.

"I'll give it over the weekend, Happy birthday Kookie, you have to take good care of your brother and make sure he doesn't do anything bad," Jin said.

"Aish, is he your spy now?" Taehyung said and Jin pulled Taehyung close before kissing him.

"Hey, you know I'm single, so don't do that in front of me, and okay I will as long as you give me the present I want this weekend," Jungkook said.

"Okay, I'll buy it for you," Jin said and Jungkook went to his room to open a present from his brother.

"What did he ask of you?" Taehyung said, he stood in front of Jin and wrapped his arms around Jin's neck.

"Secret, I can't tell anyone," Jin said.

"Why? I'm your boyfriend, is there a secret between us?" Taehyung said.

"Tae, don't ruin my relationship with your brother, I know all his secrets and if I reveal them, he won't tell me anymore," Jin said.

"Oh really? then what about your relationship with me?" Taehyung said and Jin immediately kissed him.

"In two months baby, you will be mine forever, okay?" Jin said.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for it," Taehyung said.

"Go babe, you'll be late if you're still here," Taehyung said and looked at him.

"Okay, I'll see you soon, tonight, wear something I like," Jin said and Taehyung just smiled.

"Okay I'll wear something you like, I love you," Taehyung said and Jin kissed his forehead.

"I love you too babe," Jin said before finally heading back to his office.

They've been dating for 5 years, a very long time, and during that time their relationship always had problems, but they never broke up it's not a big deal, but it can get serious if it's not resolved properly.

To be continued...