My Limit (9)

MyLimit (9)

Jungkook's life wasn't much better either, even though he had already chosen what he wanted, leaving Jin to be with Namjoon, the man he loved and loved, but in fact, the happiness he felt was only momentary. That night when Jungkook came home from his office, he heard Jimin crying from inside his room and he ran to meet his children.

"What is this?" Jungkook said he saw Jimin who was crying and Yoongi who was near him.

"Yoongi what are you doing?" Jungkook said and he walked over to his two sons.

"Appa it's not my fault, I didn't do anything, papa Namjoon scolded Jimin because Jimin wanted to be fed, and Papa Namjoon slapped Jimin because Jimin kept whining," Yoongi said and Jungkook was very surprised because he never did that to his kids.

"I hate Papa Namjoon, I don't want to meet him again," Jimin said and Jungkook immediately picked up his son, he could see Jimin's cheeks were red and hugged him tightly.

"Appa is here, Appa will talk to Papa Namjoon, hm?" Jungkook said.

"Appa, do you know Uncle Hoseok?" Yoongi said.

"Uncle Hoseok? Who is that?" Jungkook said and Yoongi fell silent.

"Yoongi tell Appa, who is Uncle Hoseok?" Jungkook said.

"Papa Namjoon took him to school when he picked us up," Jimin said.

"What?" Jungkook said.

"Papa Namjoon said Uncle Hoseok is his younger brother," Yoongi said and Jungkook looked annoyed, how can an only child have a younger sibling?

Jungkook put Jimin back on his bed and told his kids not to come out no matter what, Jungkook immediately went out and headed to his room, he knew Namjoon was there, and when he opened the door, he saw Namjoon was calling someone, he immediately hung up when Jungkook approached him.

"What is it?" Namjoon said and Jungkook immediately slapped him as he stood in front of Namjoon.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon said.

"I loved the wrong man all along! Where is the Namjoon I knew before? It's not you! You hurt my son! I never even dared to hurt them and what did you do to him? You slapped him just because he wanted you to feed him! You son of a bitch! and who is Hoseok? Who is that bitch! you brought him to school and introduced him to my kids you freak!!" Jungkook was about to slap him again but Namjoon held Jungkook's hand, Namjoon slapped Jungkook causing him to fall to the floor.

"Who do you think you are huh? You lied to me! That's why you never let me come here? You kept a man in your house! It was your son of a bitch who told me about that man! And now you dare to slap me?" Namjoon approached Jungkook and grabbed Jungkook's hair.

"Aahhh..let me go!!" Jungkook said.

"Listen to me carefully! You asked me to stay with you when you knew I didn't love you anymore! So this is your responsibility, I won't pretend to be nice in front of you or those damn children! And Hoseok is way better than you! He's not a bitch like you!" Namjoon pushed his head and made Jungkook cry, he felt his cheeks hurt a lot and Namjoon just left.

He was wrong, he made the wrong decision again, Taehyung, and Namjoon are all the same, they can only hurt Jungkook and throw him away, but there is one person who never hurts him, and he throws him away.

***

"Jin," Soobin said.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Jin said.

"You have to get ready for work, how many days have you been absent from work," Soobin said.

"It's okay, your health is more important to me," Jin said, he stroked Soobin's forehead before kissing him.

"I love you," Soobin said.

"I love you too," Jin said and smiled while continuing to stroke Soobin's forehead, his face looked even paler, the doctor also couldn't help much and only hoped for a miracle.

After talking with Soobin, Jin finally decided to work that night. Soobin kept pushing him and Jin promised that after work he would return to the hospital. Jin had just gotten out of the elevator when his steps stopped, he saw Jungkook and Jimin who looked weak in his arms.

"Jungkook?" Jin said and Jungkook looked surprised to see Jin there, it had been a long time since they had seen each other and that night when Jungkook looked messy he met his ex-husband.

Jungkook didn't answer what he said and immediately left but Jin chased after him and held Jungkook down, but Jungkook groaned in pain when Jin held his arm.

"Oh I'm sorry, what happened to Jimin?" Jin said he looked worried when he saw Jimin.

"Just a fever, excuse me," Jungkook said.

"Wait," Jin said and Jungkook stopped.

"Let me help you," Jin said and he took Jimin's body to hold him and took him to the ER for treatment.

"What happened to him?" Jin said as they were waiting outside the room.

"Just tired," Jungkook said.

"What's this?" Jin touched Jungkook's temple and Jungkook avoided him.

"Oh I'm okay," Jungkook said and Jin saw a scar at the corner of his lips.

"Are you all right?" Jin said.

"Yeah, I'm fine, what are you doing here?" Jungkook said.

"I'm looking after my boyfriend," Jin said.

"Oh you already have a boyfriend, is he the same person as--"

"No, I didn't cheat on you while I was with you, and I have to work now, take good care of yourself, and send my regards to Yoongi and Jimin," Jin said and he smiled at Jungkook before leaving him.

To be continued...