The Ice Prince & His Moon (12)

The prince was very upset that night, he came back to the castle to meet his parents, he had to talk to his father about the wedding, he never wanted that marriage. So why did he have to marry someone he didn't like, why did the marriage have to happen?

Prince Jungkook went to the reading room where he could find his father that late. He knocked on the door before his father told him to enter.

"Oh, why are you still awake? You have to prepare for tomorrow" King Jeon said.

"Dad, there will be no wedding tomorrow, I don't love Princess Nayeon, and I will never marry her," Prince said.

"What? no your and Nayeon's wedding must still happen, we have discussed this before," King Jeon said.

"No Dad, I always say no to you, but why? This is my life, I don't want to follow what you want because marriage is not an order," the Prince said.

"What will they say if this marriage is canceled? We have never had enemies before Jungkook, and now you are starting a war!" King Jeon said.

"Dad, I didn't start anything, it was you who started it, from the start I never wanted this match, I loved someone else and it wasn't her," Prince said.

"Who? The guard? huh? do you think I don't know about you two? and what were you doing in your mother's rose garden?" King Jeon said.

"Marry Princess Nayeon or you will never see him again and you will never get my throne," King Jeon said.

"What? I don't understand, why did you change Dad? I know it's not you, you're not this selfish, but if you want me to marry that woman, I'm sorry I will still choose Jin, and I don't care about your damn throne Dad," Prince said and he walked out of the room.

He rushed to the place where the guards rested, he entered there and surprised the guards who were still on patrol by his arrival.

"Where's Jin's room?" Prince said and a guard showed him.

'Knock..knock'

"Come in," Jin said and when the Prince came inside, Jin was on his bed, his back turned to him and it was seen he was wiping away his tears before turning around and was surprised to see the Prince there.

"Your Highness..." Jin said and the Prince closed his bedroom door before locking it.

"What..what are you doing here?" Jin said.

"I can't," Prince said, he walked closer to Jin.

"What?" Jin said with tears on his cheeks.

"I can't do this, I love you, and I can't lose you, I can't," Prince said.

"You..you love me? but how? How come? I'm just a guard," Jin said.

"Because it's you," the Prince said.

"Please, come with me, we'll get out of here and--"

"Wait, what? what do you mean?" Jin said.

"I don't want to marry that woman, I don't want to share my life with her," Prince said.

"But why did you say we will get out of here, what does that mean?" Jin said.

"Come on," Prince said and he pulled Jin's hand out of there, and took him to the stables to get Holy and Dream.

"No, I'm not going anywhere, Your Highness, this is dangerous, we could get in trouble because of this," Jin said.

"I don't care, I just want to be with you, only you, only us" Prince kissed Jin on the lips before helping him onto Dream and he onto Holy, and they left from there.

In the middle of the night, they and their horses went away from the castle, to a place far away, they passed through the forest in the cold night and passed the border post, they came out of that place, to a place they had never been to together.

They stopped in the middle of a very dark forest, the Prince got off his horse and so did Jin.

"Where are we?" Jin said.

"Levaerun, this is free land," Prince said and he approached Jin.

"It's too hot here to wear this coat," Prince opened the coat on Jin's body and stood in front of him.

"Then what are we going to do here?" Jin said.

"Anything," Prince covered Jin's cheeks and kissed him.

"Your Highness..." Jin said and Prince broke the kiss.

"No, don't call me that anymore I'm fed up, just say my name," The Prince kissed Jin again before they heard something from the bushes.

"What's that?" The Prince said and as a guard, Jin immediately covered the Prince's body behind him.

"I'm the one who should take care of you," the Prince whispered in Jin's ear.

"No you can't, I'm your guard," Jin said and Prince just smiled. The noise kept coming from inside the bushes, making Jin curious, and when he tried to get closer to the bushes, suddenly someone jumped at him and made him fall to the ground.

"Jin!!" Prince said.

"Stay away! Who are you?" A man said he pointed a knife at Jin's neck, he was still above Jin's body.

"Don't hurt him! I'm Prince Jungkook from the Terrasen kingdom, and he's coming with me" Prince said.

"Who are you beautiful?" The man said and he brushed his knife against Jin's cheek.

"I...I'm Jin, the guard," Jin said.

"Please let him go," the Prince said and the man stood up from Jin's body, and Jin immediately returned to the Prince.

"What are cold humans doing here?" the man said.

"We need a place to stop," the Prince said.

"What's wrong with you? Did something happen in your kingdom?" the man said.

"No, this is my problem, and who are you?" Prince said.

"Taehyung, King Taehyung of the Levaerun kingdom," Taehyung said.

"But this is free land, there is no kingdom here," the Prince said.

"Yes, but this is my kingdom," Taehyung said

To be continued...