Sixty-six

Chase's pov:
It was Sunday morning and just like I had promised, I was laying in bed right beside Lia. She turned around and smiled when she saw me, "I missed you." She mumbled.

Today was a busy day, Lia had to go to Paige's house for the baby shower happening and I was going to play golf with all the guys since no boys were allowed at the party.

I helped Lia zip up her dress in the back and she grunted while fixing the straps, "goodness it's a little tight." She said and I laughed, she glared at me. "Sorry baby, you look beautiful don't worry." I said and spun her around so she faced me, I gave her a kiss and she blushed.

"Wanna help me with my hair?" She asked and I nodded as she pulled me into the bathroom, we waited for the curling iron to heat up and so I decided to sit Lia on my lap and give her little kisses.

She backed up and sat on top of the bathroom counter and she pulled her dress up a bit, revealing her thighs. I put both of my hands on the inside of her thighs and then she let out a soft moan.

"Woah," Lia said and pushed my face away from her legs, "let's do my hair first bud." She said and I just rolled my eyes and started to curl the back of her gorgeous blonde hair.

Lia's pov:
Chase came out and he looked nice, all the boys were going on a golf date since there were no boys allowed at the shower. "Hey Chase?" I asked, he nodded his head and sat beside me on the bed.
"Whatsup babe?" "What are we going to name this one?" I asked and Chase put a hand on my stomach and rubbed it for awhile. "Hmmmm. We could name her Kate, I know you like that name." I nodded my head. "What about you?" I asked.

"I like Blake or Claire." Chase explained and I smiled. "I like Blake the best." He said and squeezed my hand.

"Blake Nova Sexton." I questioned and Chase paused, "what about Nova Blake?" He asked and I smiled. "I like that one more." I said. "Sounds perfect Mrs Sexton." He said. "Not yet, I'm still Miss Hodges." I corrected him and he pretended to be offended.

We were both ready and so Chase dropped me off at the Craig's new house and then gave me a long kiss before I walked up to the front door. "See ya baby." Chase said before he drove off and I opened the door.

The house looked amazing on the outside and inside, it was decorated really pretty and once she added all the baby shower decorations, it made it even more prettier.

"Look it's the mama!" Paige said and ran over to me, she gave me a huge hug and smiled.
"Wow Paige I love your house!" I said and she agreed. I got the tour of the whole house since I showed up early to this party and none of the girls were here yet. Lennon came out wearing a jean jumpsuit and her hair was in some cute French braids, "you look adorable Lennon." I said and she blushed.

"You're pretty Lia." She told me and I smiled, we all went downstairs and Paige made me sit down on the couch while she finished setting up.

"Your tummy is really big now." Lennon said and looked at my 7 month baby, "Yup. She's gonna come into this world soon." I said and she smiled, "can she be my younger sister?" Lennon asked and Paige laughed. "Sure, if you help me take care of her?" She nodded her head yes and then laid against me and talked about random things.

"Have you found a name?" Paige asked and I nodded my head, "Chase and I were talking this morning and we found a name, but I'll tell you when the rest of the girls get here." I said and Lennon pouted while Paige laughed.

A few moments later, all the girls started showing up, they all brought big presents and gave me a hug.
"Holy shit-" Rylee said and then put a hand over her mouth, "forgot little ears!" She mentioned Lennon who was standing right next to me. "Hey!" Lennon sassed her. "Holy cow Lia, you're stomach is going to pop." Rylee finished her sentence and I laughed while she rubbed my stomach.

"Aww this makes me want a baby so bad, eat whatever and gain weight with an excuse. That sounds like a dream!" Rylee said, "trust me it's not a dream when morning sickness exists, or the swollen ankles and being tired all the time, or the huffing and puffing to go downstairs." I joked and she made a funny face.

"Maybe not yet..." Everyone laughed and then the shower started, the first thing we did was play a game. The game was mommy or daddy, everyone got a card with a question like who made the first move, or who chose the name. I was not surprised at the winner being Paige because she knows almost everything about me. We played another game and it was who knew the mommy the best, Gabriella won that one.

All the girls also had to guess how many plastic babies were in the m&m's jar because that is what I have been craving recently, and I emptied the whole jar. Kendall ended up guessing the closest number since nobody got the exact numbers written down.