Thirty-two

Chase's pov:
I was downstairs making dinner while Lia was upstairs showering, I thought I had heard a shattering sound but I didn't hear anything else afterwards.

Something felt wrong and then I heard a thud and I quickly ran upstairs to see if Lia was ok. She opened the door after a few moments and she had glass all over her leg and I noticed a rock on my bathroom floor and there was no more glass in the window. She had tears rolling down her face and she was freaked out.

"I'll help you." I told Lia and she just nodded and sniffled. I sat her up on the counter and cleaned all the glass off her legs, I gave her a kiss before helping her down and then putting her on my bed.
"Stay here and I'll bring dinner up here." Lia nodded while getting comfortable in my bed and I quickly went downstairs to finish dinner and bring it back upstairs.

I turned the tv on to last supercross race and we watched it while eating the tacos. I looked over at Lia by the time the heat 2 was on and she was passed out, I put her empty plate on my nightstand and gave her forehead a kiss goodnight before turning the lights off and falling asleep shortly after.

Lia's pov:
I have never been so scared to fall asleep in my life, I thought I was going to die in the middle of the night. Chase lives in a nice neighborhood so I have no clue why that rock was thrown at me, hell I didn't even know if it was meant for me. But that person sure did know how to scare me.

I slept right next to Chase the whole night but I kept waking up every hour just to make sure we were both still alive. I got woken up around 4 am because our flight left to Nashville at 6 am. We were all packed up and Chase held my hand the whole time in the airport because he knows how scared I am of getting lost in here. "Did you sleep good?" He asked once we boarded the plane. "No I thought we were going to get killed." I said and Chase laughed.

"I told my dad about it and he said he will call the window company to get that replaced today." He said and I nodded. "That has never happened out of all years I owned that house." "Well it happened this time." I laughed and laid my head down on his shoulder while the plane took off.

The next time I opened my eyes, the plane was landing on the ground. I looked over to see Chase asleep with his airpods in, I kissed his neck and saw his eyes sort of open. "We're here!" I said and he looked around the plane before looking back at me and smiling.

"Yee haw." Chase whispered to me when we were getting our luggage and I just giggled while following him and noticing Adam Cianciarulo in the same airport as us.

"Aye number 9!" Chase yelled and Adam heard and looked all around him, we waved and he finally saw us and walked over. "Woah so much for your 'boyfriend.'" Adam said and I rolled my eyes. "He's right here." Chase pointed to himself and Adam laughed while I nodded.

"Wow doing it again." He said to us and I glared at him, "ready for press day?" I changed the topic and both boys nodded. "Well I'm not." I said. "You'll do fine." Adam punched my shoulder and then our rental car was ready for us, "See ya in a bit Adam!" Chase and I waved bye before heading to the stadium for press day.

A lot of other racers were already in the pits getting ready for conferences and I gave Chase a quick kiss goodbye before walking over to Kawasaki. "Hey guys!" I said to Forkner and McAdoo, they both wiggled their eyes brows at me. "So you and Sexton are back together?" Austin asked me.

"How'd you know that?" I asked and Cameron showed me his phone, on Instagram, supercross posted a picture of me and Chase, holding hands and captioning in 'press day ready'.

"Oh shit." I mumbled and both boys laughed, "round number two!" Adam yelled and I slapped his shoulder. "Really." We all talked for a bit about my life with a boyfriend and then it was time for conferences and track walk. I found Chase after the meetings and we looked at the track together, last time I did this, we decided on breaking up and it wasn't too fun. That was my worst day ever.