Seventy-eight

Don't worry y'all, I'll continue the story!

Chase's pov:
It was the weekend after our wedding and I was super pumped because this weekend was the first supercross race at Anaheim. I woke up early and I let Lia sleep in a little while longer while I woke Nova up and we went to go buy donuts for Lia because she has been craving them like everyday.

"Mama." Nova mumbled and got on our bed, Lia managed to open her eyes and she smiled. "Morning baby." Lia said and wrapped her arms around Nova, then I came and sat on the bed and gave my wife a kiss. "Ewww." Nova groaned and I laughed and tickled her. "There's a surprise for you in the kitchen." I said and Lia's eyes lit up. "Let's go then." She said to Nova and picked her up while going downstairs.

"Aww donuts." Lia said and then she thanked me and gave me another kiss, "stop it." Our daughter mumbled and tried to push me away from Lia. "You're so mean." I said and she giggled.

I got Nova all ready and then Lia came into the living room all dressed and she looked beautiful while her little bump showed. "Let's go." She said and grabbed her donuts because she thought to share them with Jett. We drove to Anaheim after I loaded the stroller and my gear bag plus Nova's diaper bag all in the back of Lia's new mom car.

"Come on." Lia said and put Nova in the stroller and we walked together to the pits, "Nova!" Jett yelled and she giggled, her favorite person here is Jett because he always takes her for rides on his dirtbike.

"I'll take you around once our meeting is over." Jett told her and she smiled while Jett and I walked over to the trailer where our team meeting was.

Lia's pov:
I took Nova out of the stroller and I handed her a stuffed animal, she sat on my lap and played while I looked on my phone and waited for their meeting to finish. "Hey girl!" I heard someone say and I recognized that voice, I turned my head to see Paige and all her kids coming. "Hey guys, Nova look!" I said and Nova turned to see Lennon, she smiled and I set her down and she ran over and fell against Lennon. "Hi Nova." She said and helped my daughter up.

The two girls played together while Jagger was playing with Madden and Paige and I talked, "Do you have the same symptoms as when you were pregnant with Nova?" Paige asked and I shook my head no. "Because I haven't had morning sickness badly, well I shouldn't speak to soon." I said and she laughed.

"That's funny because I had different things with each different kid." Paige explained. "Well Chase and I are going to stick with our two for awhile..." I said and she laughed again. "I thought Nova was gonna be an only child hmm?" She asked and I nodded.

The meeting was over and Chase came back and sat down next to me, "hey mama." He said and squeezed my hand, "how was it?" I asked and he nodded, "good, hey Paige." Chase said and she waved back at him. Jett came over while I was eating one of my donuts and he looked at me, "want one?" I asked and his eyes lit up, "Gimmie." He said and I threw a donut hole at him, "you just wasted that." Lennon told me and I shrugged. "He'll eat it anyways." Hunter said and I laughed while Jett rolled his eyes, then he came over and stole another one.

"Cmon Nova, ill take you for a ride." Jett stole my daughter from Chase's arms and then he started his dirtbike and picked up Nova and she held onto the big handlebars with her tiny hands.

"Don't kill my child." I begged Jett and he laughed, "I won't." He said and then rode off and popped a wheelie. "She might have a few battle scars." Paige said and Chase laughed while I was genuinely scared, but they both came back in one-piece and I felt better.

Qualifying happened right after the pits opened and so I held Nova's baby hand and we walked down to the track, I stood by Paige and called Gabriella because she had just parked her car. We found her and Ava after qualifying 1 was done, "your bump is showing!" Gabi squealed and rubbed my stomach, I just laughed and looked down because this time I wasn't gonna hide my stomach.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty boring but I talked to all of the super cross wives and they congratulated me on my wedding and the next baby Sexton. When it was time for autographs, Nova was sitting on Chase's lap and she kept playing with her daddy's poster and crinkling it. She got bored I guess with Chase, so she switched over to Jett's lap and she enjoyed taking pictures with all of his fans.

Opening ceremonies was about to begin and I put earmuffs over Nova ears because that was always the loudest part of supercross and she would probably throw a fit. I was standing by Paige and Gabriela and Hunter was standing with us too, Chase and Jett were both in opening ceremonies and I cheered loud for both, then Chase blew a kiss directly at me when he rode by and I blushed.

It was time for the 250s to start and I looked at all the boys lining up at the gates, I got a little sad because I missed racing, it was my escape from the real world but now I have a family and that brings me the same amount of happiness. The gates dropped and I cheered when McAdoo got the holeshot but Jett caught up to him and it was a fun battle in the 250 heat #1.