xxiv: n-4 [2]

"Taehyung, you need to calm down."

"I can't calm down, she's coming on your birthday! We're actually having a birthday party at a restaurant. Last year, it was just us because I didn't make any friends," The said male whines whilst levering on every single ensemble in his closet, vexation emanating from his countenance upon unsuccessfully discovering a rightful one for the occasion.

"I have called Grover and Jasmine in case you chicken out in front of Faye. Although I'm sure you're gonna do it."

"Jiminie pabo, you're not helping," Taehyung ruffles his tresses, stowing himself on his bed.

"We can do online shopping-"

"We actually don't have time," Taehyung murmurs, "We'll have to make do with whatever I have and pray Faye doesn't think I'm trying too much."

"You're doing what you actually don't want her to think," Jimin facepalms.

"Do you think I'm thinking over this too much?"

"You are, and I'm sure Faye already gave you a compliment upon first meeting, so you're safe," Jimin strands a grin.

Taehyung conjures a smile upon the reminiscence of her first impression of him.

Her visual was perceived to him as something awe magnificent.

He wishes her strong persona she has manifested a few weeks ago resides the same.

"Earth to Taehyung."

Taehyung spaces in from his shadowy conscience, the cause being the ravenette.

"Sorry," Taehyung pretentiously coughs whilst standing up to view the setting of his cubicle.

Only ensembles splayed everywhere on bed, desk, chair, ground even the vacant easel artlessly used for his hued innovation.

"Why does it feel like she won't like anything I wear?", Taehyung heaves a sigh.

"She will," Jimin plucks on a few clothes near Taehyung's feet, "Let's pick out something before it gets too late. We have a few hours until we drive there," stowing them tenderly on the bed.

Taehyung leniently levers on every chunk of clothing descended stray in every direction probable from the worrisome psyche of his to be in a sublime ensemble for the woman he wishes to impress.

Faye Mortina. The maiden which plucked on the red strings his heart is embraced by.

An hour later, Jimin heaves a sigh upon viewing the cubicle unspotted of the splayed pieces of fabric.

"You have too many clothes," Jimin whines in a muted tone towards Taehyung, "This is why it took one hour to arrange all those in the closet."

Taehyung strands a bashful grin towards the boy a couple of months older.

"Now sit on your bed," Jimin tenderly impels him to take his place, "I'll choose the outfit for you since you are indecisive."

Taehyung nods whilst he views the other male making his entrance into the moderate closet.

He puts effort to view the stubbier male to discover him with his index stowed over his chin, patting tenderly in discretion over unearthing a top for his best friend's bodice, then to his lower physique and a coat to punctuate the visual.

Jimin glides through the tops devoid of ruffling the ensembles gingerly stowed in array. Few eyeful and rummaging later, his eyes pin itself on a black formal shirt save for its texture in silk and studded with undecipherable amounts of azure, crimson and amber beads in its parameter.