xxvii: n-3 [3]

a/n: long chapter ahead. i tried to portrait the festival of Mistura from Peru as perfectly as i can, along the Spanish phrases so let me know gently if something's wrong. thank you for reading ^^

"Faye, did you get your dress ready for the dance?" Flora asks, upheaving her tonality in magnitude with every syllable.

"I asked Luna to press it so I can wear it. She forgot to put it on my closet as I asked," Faye's replies, facepalming as she ceases ramming through her closet.

"Luna is still asleep," Flora murmurs, "And we can't keep Taehyung waiting to see your dance as you start your day."

"I'm gonna pull out the dress from her room. Her sleep can jump out of the window," Faye briskly trudges for her cubicle, opening the door as swiftly.

"Faye, I know that's you," Luna murmurs in her somnolence, "I've kept it hanging in my closet."

"Gee thanks, that helped," Faye voices sardonically whilst levering on the hanger on which the dress levitates.

"You're welcome, big sister," Luna murmurs before twirling back with the side pillow, adrift in dreamscape yet again, as Faye exits the cubicle.

"Remind me why Luna is my sister again," Faye grumbles whilst making entrance to her parents' closet, Taehyung utilizing her ensuite washroom.

"Great, you got the dress," Flora claps in glee, "You'll look amazing as always."

"Thank you mama," Faye's muted voice permeates through the wall whilst the shuffling sounds of her ensemble choruses with her elucidation.

More than a couple moments later, Faye exits with the traditionally inclined dress for the dance.

"Does it fit for me or is it loosened?" Faye mumbles, levering on the sides of the bottom of the dress, brushing in the middle.

"You look like the same Faye as you looked when you were eleven years old. My oldest grew up so well," Flora voices in nostalgia and frankness.

"Mama, you make me sound like I'm gray," Faye trudges towards her mother to encase her in an embrace.

Flora embraces her back, "I'm sorry, I won't call your oldest again."

"Alright, enough sentimentality for the morning, I should bring another dress to show Taehyung around in," Faye detangles as she speaks, swirling to trudge for her cubicle.

The scenario she views upon making entrance is one devoid of her expectations.

She views her boyfriend splaying a dress on the bed with sewings as subtle as one could muster.

The dress is doused in light pink with rose pink frills, accentuating the edges of the dress and a few inches above and the half sleeves the dress is connoted for.

It can be very simplistic to naked eyes, but Faye can apprehend it costing a fortune for herself.

"What is this dress for Taehyung?", Faye asks whilst the male twirls around, stranding the dress from his hands to view her with a grin.

"Oh hi, baby," Taehyung voices whilst Faye condenses in his appearance, if not before because of her very dreamlike dress.

He dons an all red ensemble with a beige hat levitating on his side, tresses tenderly conjured wavy around the fringes and jet black frills dancing at the outer lining of the lengthy pants, below his knees.