xxxii: n

Taehyung and Jimin make their entrance to a rather vacant cubicle, the ceiling elongated than their physique by multifold, the latter viewing the moderately built interior, perceiving elation deliberately brimming his senses, a gleaming grin accentuating his lips, eyes magnified in euphoria.

Jimin twirls and skips to Taehyung, conjuring a few claps with his hands.

"This is the place I found for my dance studio," Jimin says with joviality in his voice.

Taehyung glides out of his reverie of viewing the interior and more before viewing Jimin, an identical grin gliding to his countenance.

"Ever since when? Did you hide it from me all this time?", Taehyung asks with wonderment.

"I wanted to surprise you," Jimin says, "Because I didn't want you to distract yourself from the gallery you just opened."

"I will never be too distracted from the gallery and because of you," Taehyung says, "I'm glad you're opening your own studio."

"I'm so excited!", Jimin sprints to the middle of the cubicle and twirls, ceasing it with a skip, "I can't wait to teach kids how to dance!"

"Before that, we have a lot to do," Taehyung replies.

"We need to renovate, make a stand for water during breaks, painting and coating walls with wallpaper, drilling mirrors on the walls," Jimin heaves a sigh in gladness, "A lot to do."

Taehyung views him with gladness before trudging to him whilst he ceases to twirl, "Are you going to teach alone, or are you keeping another dance instructor alongside you?"

"I have surfed through the net about the top dancers who graduated in Korea and I couldn't find a better fit than him."

"Who is it? Is he good or too distant? Grumpy? Cold?"

"None of them," Jimin sways his head to his sides with a smile, softened gaze from his best friend's frank worriment, "He's cheerful, top in his graduating with specialty in freestyle and hip-hop. He sent me the video for his final evaluation before his graduation, and I felt amazed. I feel like I can learn a lot from him."

"I believe your judgment," Taehyung says, "He must be amazing if you actually say so."

"His aura and presence is so strong and so individualistic, I'm sure he'd be a good teacher for the kids to pick up such minute details, rather than just moving limbs," Jimin says.

"Does this amazing person, according to you, have a name?", Taehyung asks with a prop of his head to the left.

"Jung Hoseok," Jimin says, another smile gliding to his visuals, "His name is Jung Hoseok."

"Why does it feel like I have heard his name before?", Taehyung voices with pleated brows.

"He flew to the US because he was one of the few finalists for their biggest dancing competition when he was around thirteen. He came on the news, and I was just getting over the chubby allegations and going back to dance. I think he gave me a push to more clarity."

"Maybe that's why, because you always pulled me to watch the show with you," Taehyung says with abridged rumination, a mildly glum smile on his visuals.

"Yes," Jimin says, pleating his brows a tad bit before shrouding it upon viewing Taehyung's lusterless eyes in a mere moment.

"Is there something wrong, Taehyung?"

"It's just," Taehyung heaves a sigh, leering downwards before gliding back to Jimin, "Talking about dancing just reminds me of her."

"It just doesn't go away."