xxxvii: n

"Place the painting over here," Minyoung voices as Joonki attunes the novel artwork from Taehyung in the fringe on the first aisle.

Joonki trudges backwards as Minyoung views the painting, propping her head to her right.

"It feels like it's tilted a bit to the left," She murmurs, viewing the older male.

"This is the fifth time you asked me to adjust, make up your mind," Joonki seethes.

"Hey, Joonki, it's a part of your job, you can't complain," Minyoung forges a prodding on her lower lip.

"I'm not complaining about my job," Joonki says.

"Alright, I guess scuffling won't get the work done, so I'll go and tilt," Minyoung initiates trudging towards the painting, before Joonki ceases her to.

"It's heavy, it may fall on you," Joonki says whilst reaching for the painting and inking it a bit more linear with the other artworks.

"Is it alright?", Joonki asks the petite female.

"Now it's perfect," Minyoung strands a thumbs up, "Now let's go put it up on the website."

Joonki nods before Minyoung fishes out her laptop, causing Joonki to clasp it before she scans the work and transmits through her cloud drive. She uploads the picture before Joonki typing in the name, Minyoung stowing a logo of the gallery.

"Now explain the meaning of the colors in the description," Minyoung voices as Joonki's fingering ceases to motion over the keyboard.

"How am I supposed to do that without knowing his interpretation of the picture?" Joonki asks, rolling his eyes towards the female.

"You're a painter like him, you're supposed to know," Minyoung shrugs, lips pursed.

"Still, you aren't supposed to write anything that comes to your mind," Joonki says.

"Why don't you go visit him in the office? I haven't seen you go there in the last two months for once," Minyoung says.

"Because my work isn't nothing more than looking after the paintings and occasionally updating and uploading artworks on the site."

"Because I've been doing all the visiting, not you," Minyoung heaves a sigh.

"You're visiting him this time."

"No, a big no," Joonki says, gazing at the computer screen, the cursor fluttering in the description fragment.

"You should, you can't be mad at him forever for a reason I don't know," Minyoung says, tenderly nudging the male.

"Do you even know how big the reason is to me?", Joonki's tonality upheaves by a singular key, vexation manifested in his pleated brows, stowing the laptop on the bench both of them stowed themselves on before standing up.

"He built this, while making a hundred people unemployed," He seethes, "And they happen to have people I'm really grateful for."

"Two of them I know have families fighting with their own illnesses. Imagine losing your job when your father is in bed, in pain and you have nothing to do," He perceives Minyoung's countenance in comprehension, "That's right. It'd be hard for you and your family to see. It's been hard for them to see the same. I'm here to make sure they get the help while I get the exposure. You can call me selfish, but only the rich can't get to be, when it harms others."

"I'm not here for anyone to change my mind, so I'd rather have you not pushing things," Joonki voices, breaths more crossed, more brisk.

Minyoung views the crimson spirals of anguish and midnight blue of sureness in his eyes, albeit the anguish surge over the sureness.