Chapter 14: A Different Kind of Agent*

I was grateful to get back to my normal job where I didn't have to track down a murderer or avoid getting kidnapped by a crazy unsub. I went back to my normal schedule and Spencer went off on another case with the team pretty soon after we got back. I settled back into my routine in the hospital and had lunch with Killian most days. We are currently eating lunch in my office now and I ask her "would you ever go on a case with the team?" She nods "yeah, I would. I just don't think there's anything specialized enough that they would need me to fly with them." I shrug "you never know." I then ask her "do you have Jack this week?" She shakes her head "no, he's with Jessica." I nod "wanna have a sleepover tonight and help me paint some of the walls in the house?"
         Killian smiles "absolutely." I giggle "okay, we can order pizza and I already have wine at the house, it'll be great." She smiles and nods "absolutely." After a minute or so of silence she then says "so Aaron tells me you and Spencer were quite busy on the last case." I nod "yeah, we were scrambling to figure it out." Killian laughs "no, I mean busy." She wiggles her eyebrows and tells me "if I were on a case with my man, he wouldn't be able to think straight." I laugh "that may be why you haven't been asked to come on a case, Kil." She laughs "you're probably right. I can't believe he's such a germaphobe and still fucked you in a disgusting bar bathroom."
         I widen my eyes "how did Hotch know that?" Killian laughs as she eyes me "he only suspected, and now he will know for sure." I blush and tell her "I had told Spencer I wanted to try out public play and he wanted to try it then, so who was I to say no?" Killian laughs "I can't believe a year ago you were still a virgin and now you're getting fucked in public bathrooms by your husband." I shrug "things changed for sure, but definitely for the better. We started having sex in August of last year so we are about to come up on a year anniversary of it in a couple of weeks." Killian's entire face lights up as she says "you should celebrate and surprise Spencer!"
I tell her "I'm not going to have a party for the one year anniversary of me losing my virginity, Kil." She shakes her head "no, no, not a party with other people, but you should celebrate it with Spencer. Privately." I nod, weighing my options and thinking of different ways we could celebrate. I ask her "I mean what do you think would make it special?" She shrugs "I don't know what you guys do behind closed doors, except that you call him daddy. So he must be the more dominant one in the relationship." I can feel my blush growing as I nod "usually I let him call the shots, but he's been enjoying it when I take charge sometimes."
Killian points at me and says "you know what you should do? Totally take charge and give him the night of his life. I imagine your first time you were quite the pillow princess." I nod "I'm sorry but who is riding any man their first time having sex? It is not an all around pleasant feeling the first time even with gravity on your side in missionary." Killian nods as she takes a bite of a baby carrot. She says "point taken. All the more reason for you to take the reigns and let him be a pillow princess. You could tie him up, use some toys." I nod and don't say anything. She says "oh my God, you've already done that haven't you?" I shrug "I've tied him up a few times, but I haven't ever used toys on him. He usually uses the toys on me if we are being adventurous."
        Killian nods "that's what we need to do. We need to get toys just for Spencer and we need to go to Agent Provocateur to get you some nice new lingerie." I furrow my brow "is that where you got the lingerie from my bachelorette party?" She nods "it's the best, isn't it?" I nod "it was my favorite of the entire haul." She grins in response "yay! I feel so validated!" Killian continues "what you should do is take him with you shopping close to Agent Provocateur and you can pick out a few things with his input." I shake my head "then it's not a surprise." She nods "it is when you tell him you're only going to look. Tell him it's so you can get a good idea of what he wants for his birthday." I laugh "sex is a given most days, not just his birthday."
Killian wiggles her eyebrows and nods "true, but this way you have an excuse to not buy anything and then surprise him on your sex-aversary." I shrug "I'll think about it. Maybe I should just go by myself?" Killian shakes her head "you have to find the perfect set for Spencer, it'll be great and you can even get ideas for later. Maybe he likes a certain color or style you haven't tried yet?" I nod "okay, maybe. If the opportunity arises we will go shopping and I will sneakily let Spencer pick out his own surprise." Killian claps her hands excitedly. I also tell her "the day of, I might need you and Hotch to keep him busy so I can prepare." Killian nods ecstatically "absolutely."