Ch 3: And we're back...pt 2

Soon, Chappy's Chinook begins to descends on the tarmac airfield part of the base.

Baker Company spotted many medics and corpsmen heading to the helicopter.

Jacob: You think that's a good sign?

Yang: I don't know, but let's check it out.

All the members of Baker Company went to the location where the Chinook is.

As the ramp doors opened. Out came first was Vladimir Alyona, then Johannes Verwoerd, then CIA Operator/Agent Tammy Jones, then Frank Riverton and lastly shocking the medics and corpsmen. David Fernandes who is being carried by William Flukey and Anthony Towson who is being carried by Tom Macnamara.

Baker Company(mainly the ones from Baker 2-4 and Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY & SSSN) were shocked, surprised and grateful seeing the two marines alive.

Yang was literally pinching herself thinking if this was a dream or a nightmare.

It was neither.

And she started tearing up.

The sight of David and Anthony being carried out of the Chinook by their fellow brothers-in-arms struck a chord in Yang's heart. She could hardly believe her eyes, but the overwhelming emotions welled up within her, and tears began to stream down her face. It was a mixture of relief, joy, and the release of pent-up worry that flooded her all at once.

Yang:*choked up* Anthony... David... You're really here...

She rushed forward, her prosthetic arm clattering slightly against her side, and enveloped Anthony and David in a tight hug as they were gently placed on the ground. The other members of Baker Company and their friends from Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, and SSSN joined in the moment of celebration, surrounding the reunited Marines with expressions of happiness and relief.

Ruby:*grinning* Welcome back, you two. We missed you so much.

Nora:*teary-eyed* I can't believe you're actually here. It's a miracle!

A/N: Imagine her with a Knife slash across the left eye, bullet graze wound at the side of the head, 70% of the left arm burnt and knife, bullet & shrapnel wounds all across the torso and legs

Coco:*smiling through tears and hugging Anthony tightly* We never stopped believing in you guys. You made it.

 You made it