Ch 22: Finally some good news

Several weeks later, we see Glynda getting a check up for her unborn baby.

The doctor comes back in the room Glynda is in with wide eyes.

Glynda: Is there something? Did something happen to my unborn child? Am I getting a miscarriage?!

Doctor: Well no, none of that. Your baby is good and healthy. It's just....I have Good news and Bad news.

Glynda panicked again, but willingly asked the doctor.

Glynda: What's the bad news?

Doctor: It's a girl.

Glynda then has a confused look and raises a eyebrow.

Glynda: That's the bad news? I don't mind a girl. But what's the good news?

Doctor: It's a boy. Congratulations, you're having a boy and a girl. You're having twins.

Glynda:.......Fuck.

The doctor's revelation left Glynda in shock. Twins? A boy and a girl? It was more than she had bargained for, and the sudden realization of having to care for two more children at once overwhelmed her.

Doctor: I understand that this might come as a surprise, but congratulations! Twins are a blessing, and I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mother to both of them.

Glynda took a deep breath, trying to process the information.

Glynda: Thank you... It's just... I never expected to have twins. I'm happy, of course, but it's also a lot to take in.

Doctor: It's completely normal to feel that way. Having twins is a unique experience and can be challenging, but it's also incredibly rewarding. You'll have the joy of raising both a son and a daughter.

Glynda managed a smile, realizing the beauty of having both a boy and a girl.

Glynda: Yes, you're right. I'm grateful for this blessing. I just need some time to adjust to the idea.

Doctor: Take all the time you need. It's important to give yourself space to process everything. And remember, you have a supportive network of friends and loved ones who will be there to help you every step of the way.

Glynda nodded, feeling reassured by the doctor's words.

Glynda: Thank you for understanding.

Doctor: It's my pleasure. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out. And remember to take good care of yourself and get plenty of rest.

Glynda: I will. Thank you again.

As Glynda left the doctor's office, she felt a mix of excitement and nervousness for the future. 

When Glynda got back home she told the news to Anthony.

Of course, he passed out and fainted hearing that it's not one but two babies.

Meaning, he'll have 19 children. But was happy to hear that he's getting two more children nonetheless.

Anthony: Like I said, the boy will be named Anthony Towson III and the girl will be named Ruby Towson.

Blake:*eating a tuna sandwich* Speaking of Ruby.

Anthony: Is that my tuna sandwich?

Blake just hisses at him.

Blake: As I was saying. Ruby and Jacob will be having twins. A boy and girl.

Anthony and Glynda:*surprised* Oh.

Coco: Congrats to them.

Harriet and Mina:*teasingly* So when are we going to see little Blakes, huh Blake?