Ch 19: Your head is going up her ass.

Three weeks later, we open up to the lower levels of the city of Mistral, called Mistral Below.

We see criminals in the area either doing dealings or mugging.

However those stop when most see Anthony, David, William, Tom, Frank, Pavel, Bula, Mina, Mako, Johannes, Jacob, RWBY, JNPR, CFVY and Mako.

Many of the criminals either hide or run away from any NATO, SATO, ROM or No-Pat troops.

The group see their destination/target building.

Lil' Miss Malachite's Bar.

Frank: Remember everyone. Lil' Miss Malachite is smart, but overconfident.

William: Plus she's under Shadow Company payroll. Heard it during that time when we recuse Dave and Ant.

Yang: Then let's beat the information out of her.

Anthony: As much as I fully agree with you Yang. We can't. And that's the last option.

Mina: So we're just going to play nice?

Mako: Nope. We're the bodyguards/extra security for another group.

Tom: Who?

As if he was answered. The 'who' came with her group and wearing a kevlar vest.

Anthony, Mako, William, Frank, RWBY and David: El Sín Berlín.

Sofia: Nice to meet you guys again. Let's get inside and meet Lil' Miss Gran perra.

The group enter the bar. In it they see Spider members sitting or standing staring at the group as they walked in. Right next to the bar sitting down with two bodyguards between her left and right was the assumed owner of the bar. Lil' Miss Malachite herself.

Sofia:*to the group* I'll do the talking, just watch my back.

As the group approached Lil' Miss Malachite's bar, all eyes were on them. The tension in the air was palpable as they were surrounded by Spider members, known for their ruthless and dangerous reputation. Sofia took the lead, walking confidently towards Lil' Miss Malachite with the rest of the group covering her.

Lil' Miss Malachite: Well, well, well, if it isn't El Sín Berlín. What brings you here?

Sofia: We heard you might have some valuable information that could be of interest to us.

Lil' Miss Malachite: Oh, and what would that be?

Sofia: You see, we're not here to make enemies. In fact, we're looking for someone who might be causing trouble in the area, someone who's involved with Shadow Company.

Lil' Miss Malachite: And why should I help you? What's in it for me?

Sofia: We're not asking for your help, just some information. And in return, we won't cause any trouble for you or your business.