Ch 11: Break pt 3

Meanwhile with Anthony Towson at his house.

Blake: Chess is hot~

Anthony:*stopped eating a ham sandwich*

Anthony: What...?

Blake: Think about it; A Queen is of course a girl right?

Anthony:*about to eat the ham sandwich* Right...

Blake: And pawns can turn into a queen, so all pawns must be girls too and pawn can turn any piece except the king...

Harriet who sitting at same table, gets up and quietly leaves.

Blake: That means all the pieces besides the king is a girl...

Anthony:......

Blake: So basically, Chess is a Harem War between 2 sides, and then you steal each harem member one by one, like NTR.

Anthony:......Blake. I love you like a sister. And I don't mind you living at my place in my spare bedroom downstair. But what the fuck are you talking about?

Blake's interpretation of chess as a harem war between two sides leaves Anthony utterly bewildered. He sets down his sandwich and looks at Blake with a mix of confusion and amusement.

Anthony: Blake, I've heard some unique takes on chess before, but this one takes the cake. Chess is a classic strategy game, not a harem war.

Blake:*smirking* Oh, come on, Anthony. You have to admit, my theory makes it more exciting, doesn't it?

Anthony:*laughs* Well, it's certainly an imaginative way to look at it, but I think we should stick to the traditional rules of chess

Anthony:*laughs* Well, it's certainly an imaginative way to look at it, but I think we should stick to the traditional rules of chess. It's already complicated enough without adding harems and NTR into the mix.

Blake:*playfully* Fine, fine. But you have to admit, the thought of a harem war on a chessboard is entertaining.

Anthony:*smirking* I'll give you that. It's definitely an original perspective.

Harriet, who had quietly left the table, returns with a playful grin.

Harriet:*teasingly* Blake, I never knew you had such an active imagination.