🍋How Glynda got pregnant🍋

A/N: This takes place a day after the parade in "One last fight for NATO".

A/N 2: Also this will be my first actual lemon, so bear with me.

Anthony's Pov

Thanks to a little convincing and David and William daring me.

I decided to ask Professor Glynda Goodwitch on a date.

At first, Frank suggested a fancy restaurant.

I decided to try a decent bar restaurant.

Lucky, I know the owner. Saved him and his kids from a firefight and IEDs in Estonia during the war. So he'll let me get a discount. Plus I heard the food is good.

And I should ask Tom to pick us if Glynda and I are shitface drunk. Don't want to get a DUI or have Glynda deported.

And if I'm really lucky....

.

.

.

.

I still remember Sofia and I in that bathroom in Berlin......Glad that David didn't rat us out, but was happy that I lost my virginity to that beauty.

But now, I need to focus on the present. I should get dressed in my Service Uniform for the date.

Several hours and a bar raid later~

Ffffffuck me. What time is it? After getting some spaghetti and french fries and drinking strong whiskey, we decided to head to another bar.

That's filled with Marines

Long story short, Glynda is a giggling mess and I'm finally buzzed. Right now I'm downing my fifth shot as Glynda is cuddling the same whiskey bottle. I look at my watch and see it is 12:27 am. Lucky, Otto Grant was there to call Uber for us. But thought about using the hotel nearby.

Me:*buzzed* Ok. I think it's time to head back, Glynda.

Glynda:*drunk* I wanna marry this bar. Can I marry this bar?

Me: No you can't. This bar is already taken.

Glynda: Oh, come on!

Me: Come on, Glynda. A nice walk to a hotel in the cool DC air should help you a little.

I help her out of the chair and pay the bartender for the drinks. So we leave the bar and begin our trek to a hotel. She just leans against me to keep herself up right, a faint blush evident on her face. Probably from the alcohol. After an hour or two we finally make it to the hotel and our room. One's sense of direction can get real fucked while drunk, let me tell you. On the bright side, the walk sobered up Glynda just a bit.

Glynda: This was actually a fun night, besides the Karen incident though. Thank you, Towson.

Me: I aim to please. And just call me Anthony or Ant.

Glynda:*chuckles* Well, Ant. It's getting late. I should head to bed.

Me: And I take the couch.

She finally leans off of me and stands on her own, opening the door... I guess Glynda is still a little tipsy from the booze, because the moment she took a step she started stumbling forward. Moving quick, I catch her just before she could fall and hold her close. A second later she begins to giggle as she gives me a hug. I soon join in with a chuckle of my own. As our laughter dies down, we finally gaze at each other. We lean our heads in and give each other a kiss. After a few seconds of lip lock, we pull our heads back and go back to looking in our eyes.