Ch 16: The Arrived of the Fantasmas (Ghosts)

A/N: This chapter idea goes to MatheusAvancini

During the third world war, Brazil found itself embroiled in a civil war against a group called the Federation. As the conflict escalated, the situation became more complex when the Russians started supporting the Federation, while the United States and NATO countries lent their aid to Brazil.

Amidst the ongoing conflict, a tragic event occurred when four unidentified Russian terrorists detonated bombs in Espírito Santo and six other states known for their cultural movements. This devastating act resulted in a tremendous loss of life and infrastructure. Despite not having any knowledge of the event, Brazil found itself accused by Russia of committing an act of war.

In the aftermath of this incident, Russia declared war against Brazil, further escalating the tensions in the region. Facing a formidable adversary, Brazil sought alliances to strengthen its position. In response, Brazil entered into a pact with former NATO countries, forming a united front against the Russian aggression.

With the support of the international community, Brazil's efforts to defend itself and counter the Federation's attacks intensified. The civil war within Brazil and the involvement of major world powers turned the conflict into a global crisis.

As the war raged on, Brazil's determination to protect its sovereignty and ensure the safety of its citizens remained steadfast. The nation's alliance with former NATO countries provided crucial support, and Brazil's military forces, such as the Ghosts, played a significant role in combating the Federation and repelling the Russian invasion.

During the third world war happening all over the world, brazil decided to create a group of Special Forces Ghosts or as known as "Ghosts". The Ghosts are considered as a ghost team and also silent or strength of how they do, the Avancinis brothers joined the Ghosts when an invasion happened in Espirito Santo where 4 unknown terrorists but with Russian nationalities exploded with deadly bombs making Espirito Santo fall into ruins.

This made Brazil be taken by a person named Larissa Yong Kodô who is a member of the royal and militant family called Kodô, Kodô is a word translated into Portuguese as Avancini's since the First Kodô Kazum Kodô came from Brazil as a scientist and also a soldier who fled Japan during the second war and moved to Brazil as a refugee and also as talking important information about what Japan and the other two are doing, this made Brazil enter the second world war together with the allies.

When Larissa got control of Brazil she quickly saw the twin brothers and saw that they were crying and also hurt, this made Larissa adopt them both and also have them join the Ghosts as a way of a new beginning.

Brazil has a diverse and impressive arsenal of weapons and equipment. The variety of firearms and other equipment listed provides them with a formidable force for their special forces Ghosts. From pistols like the Taurus Mod. 21 and PT92 to rifles like the Imbel GC, Taurus TH9, and Beretta M12, they have a range of options for different combat scenarios.

The inclusion of rifles like the ParaFal, IMBEL MD97, IMBEL IA2, Taurus T4, Taurus Tavor TAR-21, and M964 Fal, as well as shotguns like the Pump CBC calibre, shows that Brazil's military is well-prepared for various combat situations, from close-quarters engagements to longer-range firefights.

Additionally, the presence of heavy weapons such as the FN MAG M971 and IMBEL AGLC indicates that Brazil is equipped to handle more intense combat situations and provide substantial firepower.

The inclusion of various mines and explosives demonstrates Brazil's ability to employ both defensive and offensive strategies. These mines, such as the T-AB-1 AP Mine, T-AB-1AT mine, AC NM AE T1 Mine, and HYdoar T1M1, add another layer of tactical options for the Ghosts in their operations.