Ch 18: Reunions and semblances

Two days later,

We open up to a home in Tampa, Florida. In that home, we see Neo taking care of her two 4 year-old twin sons and baby girl.

 In that home, we see Neo taking care of her two 4 year-old twin sons and baby girl

In the living room we see Roman reading the newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee.

Next to him was a picture of Neo and Avancini "Ghost" being married and Roman with a sign that says "Proud Father Figure to Neo!"

Meanwhile in the kitchen, we see Avancini making lunch. He too was given a vacation like Baker Company to spend time with his family. Even though he was their bodyguard since day one.

Roman:*to Avancini* Hey, Dusk. Is lunch almost ready?

Avancini: Not yet.

Yep. Avancini "Ghost" full name is Dusk Avancini.

As he was making lunch, a knock came at his house front door. Dusk still technically the bodyguard of the two and a Father kept a suppressed Honey Badger nearby him at all times.

He approached the right side of the door.

Dusk: Who is it?

Yagi:*behind the door* La misión está completa.{The mission is complete.}

Dusk has a shocked and surprised look hearing that voice. But was still some hesitant as he slowly opened the door....

To see his twin brother Yagi Avancini.

Dusk teared up a bit seeing his brother alive and well. Yagi also teared up a bit.

Dusk:*in tears* Irmão?

Yagi:*in tears* É bom ver você também, Dusk.

Dusk pulled Yagi into a tight embrace, unable to hold back his emotions any longer. The reunion with his twin brother was beyond anything he had hoped for, and he couldn't believe that Yagi was standing before him alive and well.

Dusk: I thought... I thought I lost you. After everything that happened during the war, I never thought I'd see you again.

Yagi: I'm here, irmão. I made it through, just like you did.

The two brothers held onto each other, the weight of their past and the uncertainty of their future evident in their tearful eyes. They had both experienced the horrors of war and had been separated for far too long.

Dusk: How did you survive? I thought you were... I thought you were gone.

Yagi: It's a long story, but I managed to escape during a chaos after a battle. I couldn't reach you or contact you, and I didn't know if you were still alive.

Dusk: I thought the same about you. I couldn't find any information about your whereabouts.

Yagi: I'm sorry, irmão. I tried my best to get back to you, but it wasn't easy.