Ch 20: We don't target civilians.

Two weeks and three days later~

A attempt to Kill/Capture Falcon Greene at his private estate in Mistral with the help of the Mistral police and Leonardo Lionheart was underway. Due to the mission being big and heavy, some members from Ghost will be participating in this task. Even a few of Raven's bandit tribesmen, Greater White Fang(GWF), No-Pats and Sofia's cartel members are joining. Even CIA Agent Tammy Jones is joining.

We open up to the Brazilian/Mexican Military Base now being used as the staging area for the operation. Ironwood, Lionheart, Yagi and Agent Jones call the operation: Operation Greene Light.

Frank is shown briefing the troops, cartel, Fang, No-Pats, police and tribesmen.

Frank: Alright settle down, all of you. For those that don't know me, my name is Major Frank Riverton of the US Army Rangers and the senior officer of Baker Company.

Frank gestures at the large screen showing the location and task.

Frank: Right now, F. Greene is in Mistral, we got that info from Lil' Miss Malachite when she was out surgery.

Dusk: What happened?

Frank and Ironwood:*bluntly* You don't want to even know.

Everyone else:.......

Frank: As I was saying. She was being offered up on a silver platter by old headmaster face himself, Leonardo Lionheart. So CIA, in their infinite wisdom, they sign off on a deal, and the White House cuts Lionheart a check for a million bucks and everybody takes their victory lap. By tomorrow we head off to the jungle. Kill/Capture Falcon Greene at his private estate. And head home happy. Remember, we don't target civilians. Is that understood?

Everyone either nods or says a quick "Yes sir!"

Then Agent Jones comes up.

Tammy: It is also best we capture him alive. As he could provide any info and whereabouts for Shadow Company troopers that are in Atlas and the rest of Solitas. I know that most of you want to kill him for all and his buddies done. But this is a way for us to take out more of his buddies and friends without any of us suffering casualties. Okay?

Everyone either nods or says "I rather kill him." or "I lost my family. He needs to die."

The next two days~

Tammy, William, Yang, Anthony, Lionheart and David spy on Greene at his estate.

Tammy: Intel checks out. It's Falcon Greene.

Yang and William: The bastard himself.

Lionheart: I told you he would be here.

Anthony: Are your men ready to move?

Lionheart: As soon as I give the order.

Anthony: Give it.

Lionheart takes out a radio.

Lionheart: Move in.

David: Let's not fuck around here, boys 'n girls. Let's smoke this bastard. Guy electrocuted myself and Ant for shits and giggles when we were his POWs.

Anthony: I agree on killing this asshole.

William looks through his binoculars at Greene.

Tammy: That's the mission, you two. But we still need to take him alive.

We transition to Falcon Greene, who is looking at himself in a mirror at his bionic eye and half burned face.

Greene looks at his hand, where he has a heart shaped pendant. He then briefly looks at a photo of a girl with the same hair and eyes as himself and Jet Greene, and then at her, sleeping on the bed. He sits down beside her while a low-pitched bell rings.