Ch 5: Meet the best Mexican Cartel

3rd pov

Meanwhile in Mexico City, Mexico.

We see a man with American flag entering a restaurant.

The owner sees him and has a annoyed expression.

Owner: Maldito turista yanqui ¿No viste los signos?{Damn Yankee tourist? Didn't you see the signs?} We closed.

The reveals to be now ranked 1st Lieutenant Anthony Towson. He takes a seat with his eyes locked forward not looking at the owner or staff.

Anthony: El Sín Berlín. Llámala y dile que Devil Dog Towson está aquí.{El Sín Berlín. Call her and tell her Devil Dog Towson is here.}*looks at the owner* Now sir.

Both the owner and staff have a nervous and scared look as Anthony asked for a Cartel leader to come to meet him.

Owner:*scared* G-g-g-g-g-got i-i-i-i-it, sir.

Anthony: And tell her, that it's important.

The owner of the restaurant, clearly intimidated by Anthony's presence, quickly retrieves a phone and dials a number. He speaks hurriedly and nervously, relaying Anthony's message to the person on the other end.

Owner:*trembling* Y-yes, sir. I-I-I'll let her know. It's important. Please, just a moment.

The owner places the call, anxiously awaiting a response. Moments later, a woman's voice can be heard on the other end of the line.

Cartel Leader:*on the phone* ¿Quién se atreve a llamar así? ¿Qué es tan importante que necesita mi atención?{Who dares to call that? What is so important that it needs my attention?}

Owner:*stuttering on the phone* Es... es el Teniente Towson, El Sín Berlín. Dice que es importante, señora.{It's... it's Lieutenant Towson, El Sín Berlin. He says it's important, ma'am.}

Cartel Leader:*sighs on the phone* Muy bien. Dile que estaré allí en unos minutos. Y prepárate para cerrar el restaurante, no quiero ningún testigo.{Very good. Tell him I'll be there in a few minutes. And be prepared to close the restaurant, I don't want any witnesses.}

Owner:*nervously on the phone* Sí, señora. Lo haré.{Yes ma'am. I will do that.}

The owner hangs up the phone and rushes to close the restaurant, instructing the staff to leave and ensuring there are no witnesses. Meanwhile, Anthony sits calmly, waiting for the arrival of the cartel leader, aware that a significant encounter is about to take place.

About 10 minutes later, the cartel leader enters the restaurant with 25 armed guards.

She is wearing makeup, has on lipstick that's the color of fire, has long black hair tied in a bun and a long beautiful red dress with a small jacket on.

The gang's logos: