Ch 6: Fuck around and find out

3rd Pov

As they moved, they see a small convoy of 3 black armored vehicles approaching them.

However, the windshields on each vehicles' driver side and passenger side have a bullet hole causing the vehicles to slightly spin out of control and crash.

Anthony does a thumbs up at the sniper teams protecting him.

One of the teams was RWBY with Yang using a M40 Remington sniper rifle with Blake spotting for her. And Ruby with a Barrett .50cal sniper rifle with Weiss spotting for her.

Weiss: Take out the survivors.

Ruby: Got it.

As the surviving members of the crashed convoy scramble to regain their composure, Ruby takes aim with her sniper rifle. With precise precision, she eliminate the remaining threats, her shots echoing through the air.

The area falls silent, save for the sound of approaching sirens. Anthony and Sofia exchange glances, knowing they need to leave the scene before law enforcement arrives. They quickly make their way towards a nearby alley, disappearing into the shadows.

Once they are safely out of sight, Anthony contacts his team through his walkie-talkie.

Anthony: Team, rally point Alpha. We need to regroup and reassess the situation. Move out.

His voice carries authority and determination, rallying his allies to join him at the designated meeting point.

Meanwhile, Yang, Blake, Ruby, and Weiss pack up their sniper rifles and move swiftly, their training and teamwork allowing them to vanish into the city unnoticed. They join the rest of the team at the rendezvous, ready to support Anthony and Sofia in their mission.

Together, they form a formidable force, united by their shared goals and the determination to bring down those who threaten their cause. As they disappear into the shadows, they continue their relentless pursuit, ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead.

Later....

At the rendezvous, we see Baker Company in civilian clothes waiting for Anthony and Sofia.

The rendezvous point was a special place.

They a couple of vehicles heading towards them knowing that it was Anthony and Sofia with her armed guards.

The Shadow Company vehicles took some pot shots at them, but confused as they didn't shoot back.

It was until the group made it to the rendezvous.

The Shadow Company troopers noticed something in the air above Baker Company.

A AC-130H Gunship

A AC-130H Gunship.

And a sign they just passed realizing why that rendezvous is special.

The sign was a warning sign saying they are now on US soil and not Mexican soil.

Shadow Company troopers: Ah shit...

As the Shadow Company troopers realize they have crossed into US territory, panic and frustration begin to set in. They understand the gravity of their situation and the potential consequences they now face.

Meanwhile, Anthony and Sofia, accompanied by their armed guards, approach the waiting Baker Company. The tension in the air is palpable as both groups assess each other, aware of the hostile circumstances.

Frank:*addressing the Shadow Company troopers* You've stepped into the wrong territory. Surrender peacefully, and we can avoid any "unnecessary" bloodshed.

The Shadow Company troopers exchange glances, weighing their options. Some seem inclined to resist, while others recognize the futility of their situation.

Baker Company members, positioned strategically around the area, keep a watchful eye on the troopers, ready to act if necessary. They understand the importance of maintaining control and de-escalating the situation while ensuring the safety of everyone involved.

Suddenly, the sound of helicopters can be heard approaching. It's the unmistakable sound of military reinforcements.

Jaune:*to the troopers* Time's running out. Make your decision now.

The troopers, faced with the overwhelming odds and the imminent arrival of military support, reluctantly begin to lay down their weapons and surrender. The tension dissipates as the troopers comply, realizing that resistance would be futile.

Baker Company members move in to secure the surrendered troopers, disarming them and ensuring they pose no further threat. The situation is brought under control, and the immediate threat is neutralized.

With the arrival of the military reinforcements, the troopers are taken into custody, marking the end of their operation. The successful apprehension of the Shadow Company troopers brings a sense of relief to both Baker Company and the military forces involved.

Anthony and Sofia exchange a nod, acknowledging the effective collaboration between their teams. While this battle may be won, they both know that the war against Shadow Company is far from over. But they have taken a significant step towards dismantling the organization and restoring peace.

As they regroup and prepare for the next phase of their mission, a sense of determination fills the air. With their combined skills, expertise, and unwavering resolve, they stand ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead.