𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!

"I'm just a girl, a little lonely

"I'm just a girl, a little lonely. Well, don't let me out of your sight."

Knock.

Knock. Knock.

KNOCK.KNOCK.KNOCK.

"Jesus Ethan." Ben placed the last plate down onto the table. The knocking happens once a month, which annoyed her dad immensely. "Have mercy on the door, will you?"

Ethan shrugged nonchalantly and went inside the house. He flung his maroon leather jacket onto the couch carelessly. Ben already wanted to slam his head into the wall. Ben liked everything neat, and for his brother to just throw his jacket on the couch irked him.

He closed the door and sighed. After all these years he still had to put up with his brother's shenanigan's.

Ethan made his way to his niece and punched her on the shoulder lightly. Clear excitement in his eyes. Ethan was ecstatic of seeing his niece. Harley rubbed her shoulder as she scowled at Ethan. "That hurt!"

The man ignored her complaints and swung his arm around her. "So, Charlie. Charlie bear."

Harley groaned. "Don't call me that."

"Okay Charlie bear." Ethan snickered as Harley rolled her eyes. The man lead her to the dining table and sat her down, before seating himself down, and served himself a large portion of Mac and cheese. "How's art school?"

"Pretty good. Nothing special."

"Hmm. Okay. How's Ms. Penny."

"Why?"

"Just asking."

"I'm going to be straight forward with you. I don't think she likes you. She doesn't even acknowledge your existence." Harley smugly smiled, taking a bite of her pizza. Ethan upset, flung a spoon full of Mac and cheese towards her face. Harley gasped in disbelief before throwing a slice of pizza towards his face.

"Oi! You two." Harley's father interfered. He couldn't have another food fight happening. "Stop throwing the damn food around. You, Harley, is a 23-year-old woman flinging around pizzas and you sir—" He pointed at his brother. "Are 48 years old flinging Mac and cheese. Stop acting like 12-year-olds."

"Damn, dad."

"Language."

"Yeah, you little shit, language." Ethan commented.